Sunday 27th March 2022 marks Mother’s Day in the UK, celebrating and honoring mothers and mother figures.
Whether it’s treating your mom to a sumptuous lunch, ordering a bouquet of flowers, or putting a card in the mail, Mother’s Day is an opportunity to appreciate all the wonderful things she does for you 24/7.
In fact, your mom is so awesome she even deserves a post on your Instagram feed. Captured the perfect picture but can’t think of a caption? We are here to help.
We list 27 heartfelt Mother’s Day quotes and captions for Instagram.
Sunday March 27th is Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is observed on different days in different countries, but for the UK March 27 marks Mother’s Sunday.
The day is usually celebrated by buying your mother (or mother-like character) a card, flowers, or some type of gift.
In the digital age, it’s not uncommon to post a picture of your mom on social media to celebrate her, but of course you need the perfect caption…
27 Mother’s Day Quotes for Instagram
You’ve managed to capture the perfect photo of your mom and you’ve even used your favorite VSCO black and white filter to add mood, but what will the caption be?
Here are 27 ideas:
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “Mother’s love is peace. It doesn’t have to be acquired, it doesn’t have to be earned.” – Erich Fromm
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “A child’s first teacher is their mother.” – Peng Liyuan
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the house; and without them there seems to be no palpitations.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “When you look at your mother, you see the purest love you will ever know.” – Charley Benetto
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” – Lisa Leslie
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing in the world. It knows no law, no pity.” —Agatha Christie
- “Sometimes the power of motherhood is greater than the laws of nature.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, my mom was always there.” – Unknown
- “Once a mother, always a mother. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget it.” – Taraji P. Henson
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “She knows me like no other, she is my mother.” – Unknown
- “Everything I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “There’s no one way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “A mother is a person who sees that there are only four pieces of cake for five people and immediately proclaims that she has never bothered with cake.” – Tenneva Jordan
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person who makes leaning superfluous.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “Sooner or later we all quote our mothers.” – Unknown
- “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else is telling the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
- “Mom, I love you, even if I will never accept your friend request.” – Unknown
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. Those are the things my mom taught me.” – Lady Gaga
- “Being a mom is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” – Linda Wooten
- “It’s so great to be a mother to a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother.” – Unknown
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Unknown
- “A mother is part parent, part teacher, part best friend.” – Unknown
In other news: What Happened to Doja Cat When Singer Changed Twitter Username to ‘I’m Quitting’?
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/27/27-heartfelt-mothers-day-quotes-and-captions-for-instagram/ 27 Heartfelt Mother’s Day Quotes and Captions for Instagram