30 people are wanted by Lancaster Police for alleged illegal drug sales
LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – The Lancaster Bureau of Police said Thursday, February 23, that they are searching for at least 30 people alleged to have sold illegal narcotics.
According to the police, as a result of numerous investigations during 2022, the Selective Enforcement Unit was able to seize:
- 38.82 grams of heroin/fentanyl with a street value of $12,940
- 342.1 grams of cocaine with a street value of $34,210
- 480.3 grams of marijuana with a street value of $4,803
- 98 grams of synthetic marijuana (K2) with a street value of $980
- 42.5 grams of meth with a street value of $4,250
The unit also seized 16 illegally owned firearms.
Police are looking for the following people with their suspected involvement in illegal narcotics sales:
Anyone with knowledge of the whereabouts of these wanted persons is encouraged to call 717.735-3300. Information can be given anonymously.
https://www.abc27.com/local-news/lancaster/30-people-wanted-by-lancaster-police-for-alleged-illicit-drug-sales/ 30 people are wanted by Lancaster Police for alleged illegal drug sales