A Letter to the Future adjusts its save system and more in a new patch
Channel your inner Doug and confide in your journal with these helpful updates.
The dreamy adventure game Season: A Letter to the Future has received a ton of quality of life improvements and bug fixes thanks to a recently released patch.
Among the changes, the most important is the new functionality of the save mechanics. Now players can return to their journal after completing the story. In the blog post announcing the patch, the development team noted that “Diary customization has proven to be the most popular tool, and we were thrilled to see player creativity in doing so.”
The newly added Steam Deck functionality also means we can take our Apocalypse anywhere, which is a nice touch. The full list of updates in the patch is as follows:
New features and quality of life improvements:
- Steam deck is now properly supported!
- Steam trading cards, badges, emoticons and profile backgrounds have been added!
- Added full screen display mode
- Added a resolution setting when playing in full screen mode
- Characters’ movement mode no longer reverts to walking when they stop
- The bike’s rotational speed is now based on its speed, allowing for better control at lower speeds
- Improved camera behavior when cycling
- It is now possible to switch directly from cycling to camera/audio recorder/journal
- To accommodate the previous change, the default binding for braking has been changed from Spacebar to Shift Left (PC only).
- Improved navigation in some places in the path from the Caro map
- Added collisions around certain assets to prevent players from getting stuck
- Minor performance optimizations
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain players from completing god pages
- Fixed various in-game typos
- Fixed a bug where sketching on a bench before the start of the Tidal Prayer would trigger an incorrect animation
- Fixed incorrect collision on some pillars in Tieng Valley Shrine Slope
- Fixed a bug where using the solve option on the bike put the character in an incorrect state
- Fixed various localization issues
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed an issue where some text overlapped in French on the Toast to Tieng journal page
Season: A Letter to the Future is available now on PC, PS5 and PS4.
https://twinfinite.net/2023/03/season-a-letter-to-the-future-adjusts-save-system-more-new-patch/ A Letter to the Future adjusts its save system and more in a new patch