After a successful launch on Kickstarter, Astromeda will be released on Switch. The game’s most recent campaign raised just over $10,000.
For those who haven’t heard of Astromeda, it is an adventure role-playing game inspired by Undertale, Celeste and Hollow Knight. It offers a mix of fast-paced real-time and turn-based combat.
Find out more about the game in the overview below:
Dive deep into the world of Astromeda, full of lovable, quirky characters and unique game mechanics. The fusion of fast-paced real-time and turn-based combat provides a thrilling experience that is simply captivating!
Explore the world in fun and innovative ways, using a 3D pixel art style to create captivating visuals as you traverse different locations.
Take part in exciting boss battles that offer entertaining gameplay with exceptional replay value.
An asteroid hit Earth, ending all life. An alien bacterium was released from the asteroid’s ruins. It multiplied rapidly and any bacteria born absorbed the remaining DNA from humans and animals on Earth. As a result, a new race of thriving bacteria colonized the Earth and formed a peaceful colony. Many years later, Earth finally became habitable for human life again. Four human survivors who were lucky enough to escape the asteroid are finally able to return to Earth. I don’t know what awaits us…
- A unique combat system that combines exciting, fast-paced and turn-based gameplay inspired by Undertale and Hollow Knight!
- Beautiful original art with additional 3D pixel art styles to enhance the visuals!
- An original soundtrack full of personality.
- A story full of soul, full of character and full of humor.
- You have the power to change the world… and history.
- You can pet bacteria.
- You can pet several bacteria.
- You can pet so many bacteria that you get gold.
- If you don’t caress the bacteria, you die.
Take a closer look at Astromeda with the trailer below.
The game is expected to launch digitally on Switch. Stay up to date on the game by visiting the official Kickstarter page Here.