Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
In Cat Cafe Manager, players will meet and befriend various cats on the Caterwaul Way. Players have to earn their trust to become friends and you can also see all the specific characteristics of each cat.
Players start by first adopting a cat, and then you need to attract strays by placing food near the cafe. You will come across some of the following cat traits listed below and additional cat traits are unlocked by leveling up cat skills:
- aristocat: +1 Need for Stress, +1 Need for Bladder, +1 Need for Business
- Tough: +3 points
- clean cat: -1 bubble needs while they clean up behind them.
- Relax: -1 Stress need as mood
- Raw: +1 fisherman
- chokers: +2 food requirements, +3 fishermen
- party cat: Adds +2 Entertainment to your Cafe
- story collector: +10% to all resources for all vagabonds in your cafe
- Smells fishy: +10% to all resources for all fishermen in your cafe
- sharers: Provides 2 foods for your cats because it wants to make sure they are all fed.
- Slightly magical – +1 witches, sometimes they float above the ground
- small belly: -1 need for food, does not eat much.
Related: All currency types in Cat Cafe Manager and how to get them
Leveling up your cats also unlocks some of the new traits that are important for keeping certain customers and regulars happy. For example, if you have a cat with the Story Collector trait, you’ll get a +10% bonus to all resources for every vagabond that visits your cafe!
Wondering if the game will have controller support? Check out Does Cat Cafe Manager have controller support? on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/cat-cafe-manager/all-cat-traits-in-cat-cafe-manager-explained/ All cat traits in Cat Cafe Manager, explained