Image via Activision
The Season 2 Reloaded update brings some of the most needed developments for Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific. The remastered version of Isle of Rebirth is definitely a great addition, but there have also been some major changes to the regular Battle Royale mode.
We have prepared a list of all the major changes that will greatly affect gameplay in Caldera:
- Base Health: Player base health increased from 100 to 150. This is the most noticeable change in this update. The developers decided to implement this change thanks to the success of the Iron Trials game mode.
- Armor Bags: You can now collect armor plates from floor loot armor bags even if they have one equipped.
- revive state: Ability to control your posture e.g. B. Prone or crouching after being resuscitated.
- gas mask: Following improvements to gas mask animation, this change allows players to remove their gas mask from inventory.
Related: All Rebirth Community Challenges in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific
- Contracts (in implementation): Added Big Game Bounty, Top Secret, and Supply Drop contracts to Core BR from Vanguard Royale. Also, the top secret contract no longer includes Most Wanted.
- public events (to be implemented): Cash Drops, Heavy Weapon Drops, Resurgence, and Restock have also been added to the regular BR modes.
- parachute: Added ability to cut parachutes at any point before they touch the surface.
- dead silence: This field upgrade is now a legendary loot item, making it difficult to find.
- Emergency sale: The discount on UAVs has been reduced from 80 percent to 50 percent.
For more Call of Duty content, check out the Pro Game Guides. In the meantime, visit our article on all of the Rebirth Reinforced Event challenges and rewards in Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific.
Recently updated Call of Duty posts
https://progameguides.com/call-of-duty/all-changes-to-regular-battle-royale-in-call-of-duty-warzone-season-2/ All changes to the regular Battle Royale in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2