Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
There’s a lot of money to spend in Cat Cafe Manager! But where do you spend it and how do you get it? Turns out there’s an easy way to categorize these currencies, and even a way to get more of certain types.
Currencies you can earn in Cat Cafe Manager
- joy (Heart) – Paid by all customer types. Use this for projects, like in the shrine.
- fabrics (Green Cloth) – Paid for by vagabonds. Use these to buy simpler items like chairs.
- Fish (Blue Fish) – Paid for by Fisherfolk. Mainly used to buy cat food, with a few other options.
- gold (Gold Gem) – Paid for by businessmen. Gold is added to a variety of item types (furniture, cat items, etc.), especially those that are of the highest quality.
- jewels (Pink Gem) – Paid for by artists. They can buy you furniture and decorations.
- material (Woodpile) – Paid by punks. Use these to further expand your cafe.
- nectar (Purple Vial) – Paid for by witches. Use these to buy recipes and groceries.
How to get money in Cat Cafe Manager
You can have some control over the type of currency you earn from your coffee shop. There are two ways to affect currency type. The first is to advertise, which can be done by clicking the megaphone button at the bottom left of the screen. You can choose what kind of customers you want in your store (the icons show you what currency they pay in).
You can also call a regular customer. This will be available after a few days. Whenever the phone rings saying you can make a call now (this happens about once a day), go to the red phone booth on the curb to the right of the cafe. Call a regular customer who has the desired currency type.
Want to know more about Cat Cafe Manager? If so, check out the Pro Game Guides on how to hire staff in Cat Cafe Manager.
https://progameguides.com/cat-cafe-manager/all-currency-types-in-cat-cafe-manager-and-how-to-get-them/ All currency types in Cat Cafe Manager and how to get them