Image via RAC7
There are a total of 28 hidden caches in the Sneaky Sasquatch landscape for players to find. Most of these hidden caches are on secret paths that are barely visible. Be sure to check the very edges of the maps to find your way!
Related: Roblox Bigfoot Codes (April 2022)
Hidden Caches in the Sasquatch Valley
- Campsite B – Players must follow the less conspicuous path north of the B Shield. This path curves left and leads to a small cove in the trees with the first cache in the orange box.
- Campsite C – North of the path to campsite C, players can find the second hidden cache behind the waterfall. It will be in the cave on the right.
- ranger station – At the ranger station, follow the narrow path on the left side of the building between the station and the payphone. This leads to another northern path where the cache will be just under a cliff.
- RV park C – North of the C-RV lot, players will find a small path to the right of the outbuilding that leads to another cache.
- RV park B – From this camper place, players can follow the path across the road with warning signs. Walk past the bear into the cave. Once inside, players must go to the top left corner and follow the mine cart tracks up. At the end of these tracks, go to the tracks on the right and go into the opening to the north. Stay straight here to get to the cache.
- The sea – Go down to the lake and follow the shore to the left. This will show a path to follow. Follow it all the way to find this cache.
- the maze – On the other side of the lake, players will find a labyrinth. To achieve this, players must canoe across the lake. In this maze, players can find the hidden cache in the upper right corner. Just follow the path into the maze, go up at the first junction, then take the next two to the right. This leads to an opening on the right side of the maze. Go to the outer wall and head south to find the cache.
- Lower right golf course – On the golf course, go to the opening on the bottom right. Here players simply need to hit a golf ball in the hole to unlock the cache here. A golf ball should be available in the parking lot.
- hole 4 – Across the street from the fourth hole on the golf course, players can find a path that leads to another hidden cache. Here players need to get a hole in one to unlock the cache. For reference, the hole here is on the other side of the pond.
- The golf course podium – To the left of the podium for first, second and third place players will find the last caches of the golf course. This requires players to get another hole-in-one.
- Bus stop – From the bus station, go south into the forest. This longer path leads to another cache.
- The race course Park – In the circuit parking lot, go to the bottom left corner. Go down the path. On the other hand, players must use the car parked on the northern path to pass the hive. Go down the stairs, past the beehive and around the pond to reach this cache.
- The race course podium – Go to the podiums at the racetrack and follow the path north. Move the car out of the way to reach the cache back here.
- The sawmill – Grab a Hard Hat from the Lumber Mill and equip it. Then enter the hard hat area and duck under the saw through the green door. At the back of the lumber mill, go left until you see the Sasquatch. The cache is here in the far left corner.
- The summit hut – Behind the summit hut on the top of the mountain, players can find this cache in the cave. Follow the path at the top right to reach a canoe in the water. Use the canoe to reach the other side of the cave where the cache is hidden.
- driving range – Players must wear a wet suit to access the golf course driving range. Hit a golf ball from the range into the middle of the lake, then dive down into the lake to find the cache. Once underwater, just hit the ball in the hole to unlock the cache.
Related: Where to find all hidden items in Arni Village – Chrono Cross
Hidden caches in the city
- snake river – Head into town and follow the hidden path south through a patch of woods. Use the canoe in the river to reach the cache in the middle of the lake.
- Gas station – In the upper right corner next to the gas station, players will find a time-based cache. This cache is only available to players at four in the morning. Players can tell what time it is by winning a clock while playing in the arcade. To make it there, players must purchase coffee for Sasquatch.
- The police station – Players must get an apartment in the city before they can get this cache. When finished, sleep in the apartment and immediately go to the police station to arrive there at nine in the morning. Park on the road to the left of the police station and follow the path between the fence and the forest to the left. Players may need to use fast shoes and fast car to reach it in time.
- The museum – Use the puppy’s search function to the right of the museum sign to uncover the buried key. Here, go to the left corner of the dig sites to find a cache hidden in the cove of the forest.
- The sewers waterfall – After opening the path in the sewer, players can find the first of the sewer hideouts. Climb down the ladder at the very bottom of the sewers and go into the sewer waterfall. It will be in the back right corner.
- RCorp – This cache is located behind Rcorp, but players can only access this area through the sewers. It requires PIN pad code 3371 to return to this ladder. It will be right next to the dumpster.
- Channel Scuba – Dive into the lower left section of the sewers south of the shore section. Follow the path leading up and then right to find the last sewer cache.
Hidden Caches on the Ocean
- The Marina – To the right of the marina, players will find a path into the forest. Follow the path into the forest and place a beach ball here to get the cache. Players can take the ferry to get a beach ball from the nearby island.
- The island of the rich duck – Take a small boat to Rich Duck Island to find the next cache. It will be to the right of the house and a small pond. To unlock it, players must catch a fish from the pond.
- Western Sandbank – At the west end of the map at sea, players can find a sandbar with a bush and the cache. To unlock this cache, players must open the safe at the north end of the sandbar. The code is obtained by purchasing a camera, becoming a level 3 photographer, and using the zoom lens to take a photo of the shield at the bottom of the sandbar.
- The SS Pemberton – This cache is located on the sunken SS Pemberton. Go diving from the marina, it is located near the middle bottom section of this underwater area. Players must find the crack in the hull to enter it. Inside, it’s on the far left.
- pirate treasure – Dive down from the lower left side of Rich Duck Island to find the pirate ship. Collect the key from the chest in the pirate ship. Then players can ride a speedboat from the island to the pirate’s secret cave. Dive from the small beach to reach the cave. The cache is behind a door with a skull on it.
You can find more guides like this here All locations of precious/luxury chests in The Chasm in Genshin Impact on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/guides/all-hidden-cache-locations-in-sneaky-sasquatch/ All hidden cache locations in Sneaky Sasquatch