Image of Monomi Park
If you’re into farming on distant planets, look no further! Slime Rancher 2 puts you back in the shoes of a farmer tending to his herd of slimy creatures. With the new game, daring rancher Beatrix LeBeau will have even more creatures on a quirky rainbow island. Meet all the new slimes you’ll be raising on your alien ranch in Slime Rancher 2!
All new slimes in Slime Rancher 2 list
Fishing slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Angler Slimes are inspired by real sea devils that live in the darkest corners of the sea. In Slime Rancher 2, these slimes can stun other creatures with their flashlight. Though real anglerfish looks nightmarish, Angler Slime is your typical Happy Slime (except when he’s eating Sea Hen).
Batty Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Batty Slimes are very similar in nature to fruit bats. It is a nocturnal creature that feeds at night. Don’t worry, they’re not slime-drinking vampires! They love hanging out at night, eating fruit and avoiding the sun as much as possible.
Related: Slime Rancher 2 Tips & Tricks Beginner’s Guide
Cotton slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Cotton Slimes are rabbit-like creatures that love to hop around. They won’t bother you too much as they are very tame. These slimes love veggies, especially lettuce, so making them happy will be relatively easy.
Slime Rancher 2 Flutter Slime
- Flutter Slime can be a handful as this creature loves to fly around and explore its surroundings. While you’ll get used to its odd nature, feeding this slime can be a challenge. It only eats nectar, which can only be found in the wild at night!
Ringtail Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Ringtail Slimes are the most challenging creatures of the new bunch. These mischievous creatures will be in trouble once the sun goes down. They like to steal things like raccoons, thankfully only when it’s dark. During the day, they turn into stone, allowing you to move them like objects. Also, they won’t stop eating even when they’re not hungry, so watch out.
For more help on how to deal with Slime Rancher 2, see the How to get Jellystone in Slime Rancher 2 and How to get Wild Honey in Slime Rancher 2 guides in the Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/slime-rancher-2/all-new-slimes-in-slime-rancher-2/ All new slimes in Slime Rancher 2