All status effects in Wo Long and how to heal them
In Wo Long, every type of elemental attack or spell has some type of secondary effect that they can apply. In most cases, this secondary effect is either a buff or a debuff, but with enough application of a raw element, an appropriate status can be applied. Statuses are powerful debuffs that inflict debilitating effects that often cannot be ignored. However, conditions can be cured if the correct counter element is used against them. Here are all five of Wo Long’s status effects and how to heal them.
How to heal all status effects in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
Wo Long uses five elements that apply to the five virtues associated with your character stats. Each can apply their own specific status effect when used sufficiently against a target. These elements are:
- lightning – Applies shock status, which reduces toxin resistance and decreases willpower over time.
- flame – Applies the Burn status, which reduces ice resistance and applies a fire DoT (damage over time) effect
- Stone – Applies the severity status, which reduces lightning resistance and increases spirit damage. Those suffering from this status effect also cannot spawn spirit as quickly
- Poisonous – Applies Poison status, which reduces flame resistance, applies a low DoT and prevents all other negative effects from decreasing in duration
- Ice – Applies the Chill status, which reduces stone resistance and increases Spirit Fatigue during High Spirit. Also prevents spirit recovery while in down mood
As you may have noticed, each stat makes the sufferer weaker to a different type of damage. As such, you want mix-and-match status effects that work in favor of the elements you’re focusing on.
Related: How to get more Wizardry Spell Phase Points in Wo Long
How to Cure Shock
Shock is extremely dangerous anyway always empty your mind. It is recommended to remove it as soon as possible. To cure the shock status, Cast a metal phase buff on yourself. This will immediately remove the status and all other negative effects associated with the Wood Tree.
How to heal heaviness
Heaviness is debilitating as it messes up your mental economy in every possible way. To heal the severity, Cast a Wood Phase buff on yourself. This immediately removes the status and all other negative effects associated with the Earth Tree.
How to cure poison
Poison is one of the more dangerous status effects and should be prioritized when inflicted on you. To cure poison status, Cast a Fire Phase Buff Spell on yourself. This will immediately remove the status and all other negative effects associated with the metal tree.
How to heal burns
This status is basic, but just as deadly as the others through damage. To cure the burn status, Cast a Water Phase Buff Spell on yourself. This will immediately remove the status and all other negative effects associated with the Fire Tree.
How to cure chill
Although it is another status that hinders the mind, it is just as big a problem as the others. To cure chill status, Cast an Earth Phase buff on yourself. This immediately removes the status and all other negative effects associated with the Earth Tree.
For more quality guides and information on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, check out Wo Long – Embedment System Explained right here in the Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/wo-long-fallen-dynasty/all-status-effects-in-wo-long-and-how-to-cure-them/ All status effects in Wo Long and how to heal them