the Apex Legends Update time is slated for this week, with Respawn sharing full patch notes early.
To update: The full patch notes for today’s Apex Legends update 1.92 are below and now include the added next-gen upgrades that went live on March 29th.
Original: It won’t be long before players are cruising through the latest iteration of the popular battle royale title. Much ado about the return of Control, the 9v9 game mode that will remain available for a limited time.
But there are plenty of other things to discover before we hit the official Apex Legends update time on March 29th.
Apex Legends update time
Apex Legends 1.92 is expected to be updated on Tuesday 29th March 2021 at 18:00 GMT. This will be a unified launch, which means that all platforms will receive the new patch at the same time. The main focus of this week’s Apex update is the release of the new Warriors Collection, which will go live at the same time. This includes new skins to unlock and cosmetics to collect in the latest challenges.
The Warriors Collection Event introduces a brand new set of 24 themed limited-time cosmetics. These include the Ash Synthetic Huntress skin, Octane Riding Dirty skin, Horizon Jewel Olympus skin, and Combat Survivalist Lifeline. It should be noted that all 24 items will be available through direct purchase with Apex Coins or Crafting Metals and in Warrior Event Apex Packs.
Schedules can change at the last minute, so it’s worth checking the official Apex Twitter page and other social channels for the latest information. The Warriors Event is scheduled to last two weeks, ending on April 12, 2022.
Respawn has confirmed that Control will be returning for two weeks as part of the event, offering Caustic Treatment on Kings Canyon as the map of choice. The 9v9 Control mode is not expected to remain after the event ends, as other areas such as Olympus and Storm Point are included in the rotation. Apex fans will find extra cover, zip lines, parachutists, and even a hover tank as they explore the Caustic Control map.
Apex Legends patch notes 1.92
NEXT GENERATION UPDATES
This patch also brings some nice updates for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S owners. On March 29th we will be releasing the next-gen native versions of Apex Legends. You can play your favorite game in native 4K (PS5 & Xbox Series X) while the game is rendered in gorgeous HDR. Additionally, we plan to support more next-gen features in future updates.
CONTROL MODE UPDATES:
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to see or select spawn points in the spawn menu after dying while attuned as Octane.
- Turbocharger has been removed from purple tier weapons – players must upgrade their rating to gold tier to obtain it.
- Multiple crash fixes to aid mode stability.
- Fixed a UI bug where the mythical ammo icon would appear on uncrated weapons if they were auto-reloading.
- Fix for ammo disappearing from Rampart’s Handy Sheila when shooting.
- Double Tap burst delay decreased from 0.475 to 0.375
- Double tap recoil improvements.
- Ammo reserves increased from 120 to 140.
HOP-UPS SPAWN RATE ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased spawn rate for Hammerpoint Rounds and Kinetic Feeders.
- Reduced spawn rate for Deadeye’s Tempo, Shatter Caps, and Boosted Loader.
- Fixed frame jitter that could occur when watching a game.
- Fixed issue where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
- Fixed an issue where players could walk at the beginning of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack that allowed players to duel weapons.
- Fixed bug where players would not get support credit when damaging Gibraltar’s arm shield.
- Fixed an issue where Crypto’s animation was broken after using a finisher in Death Guard.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from performing Ash’s skydive emote.
- Fixed bug where the Leaver Penalty warning would always show two minutes regardless of how many times you disconnected.
- Fixed bug where damaging MRVN counted towards upgrading your Evo Shield.
- Fixed cases where Crypto can eject multiple drones.
- Fixed cases where Pathfinder could hold enemies indefinitely.
- Fixed cases where players could reset Wraith’s tactical cooldown by ending their phase while entering an Ash portal.
- Fixed visual inconsistencies in Bloodhound’s Cyber Hunt skin.
- Arenas: Fixed an issue where the music could be interrupted at the beginning of a game in Habitat 4.
- Arenas: Fixed a visual bug where Legendary abilities would remain on screen during a match.
- Various fixes to weapon loading systems to work more consistently and intentionally.
- Fixed cases where players were able to remove bullet scatter when using Ziplines.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in reactive weapons after activation.
- Fixed cases where Wattson’s Ultimate shield regeneration was working through some windows in the Command Center.
- Tropics Map: Fix for cases where players can be launched from Gravity Cannon while under it.
- Added tracker for Battle Royale Wins.
In other news, Fortnite Update 20.00 Patch Notes today (March 29)
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/29/apex-legends-update-time-1-92-patch-notes-march-29/ Apex Legends Update 1.92 Patch Notes and Next Gen News (March 29)