In Honkai: Star RailAll players will receive a free copy of Asta as part of the Warp tutorial. Despite how easy it is to get, her ultimate ability makes her an invaluable support unit. She can also serve as a decent (if not fantastic) sub-DPS against single targets when needed. Here you will find instructions on how to use and install your Asta Honkai: Star Rail with relic sets and light cones.
Asta is a fire harmony unit whose ability is very good at breaking an enemy that is weak to fire. Because it is random, it is most useful when all enemies have a fire weakness or when there is only one enemy it can hit. Against a single target, her ability can score a whopping five hits, which can easily destroy and burn an enemy. Asta has a track, Ignite, which can also increase the fire damage her allies can deal. And that’s not all! Her Astrometry talent increases her allies’ ATK by 7.0% (maximum 35%) for each charge she has. She gains a charge for every other enemy she attacks, allowing you to use her ability to hit multiple targets at once for a massive boost.
On the other hand, she really can’t take that much damage, so you’ll need to take her out with a good abundance or preservation unit. However, her biggest advantage is her ultimate ability, which significantly increases the party’s speed. This in turn increases the number of moves your group makes per cycle.
What are the best light cones for an Asta installation? Honkai: Star Rail?
When choosing light cones for Asta, you should prioritize those that increase her energy charge. Her basic energy recharge isn’t great, and since her ultimate is her main bread and butter, she wants to use it as often as possible. Light cones you can consider for Asta include:
- Interlocking Gears: Generates 4-8 additional Energy when the wielder attacks or is hit. However, this effect only activates once per turn. However, as a 3-star Light Cone, this is very cheap and FTP friendly, especially if you are still in the early stages of the game.
- Dance! Dance! Dance!: When the wielder uses their ultimate ability, all allies’ actions are boosted by 16-24%. This strengthens Asta’s ultimate and is more immediate.
- Memories of the past: Increases the wearer’s Break effect by 28-56% and regenerates an additional 4-8 Energy when the wearer attacks. This is great if you want your Asta to play a slightly more offensive role on your team while ensuring she gets her ultimate back as quickly as possible.
- Planetary Rendezvous: Damage dealt increases by 12% when an ally deals the same damage type as the wielder. This is only possible if you plan on using Asta on a Burn team to benefit from her Ignite Trace.
- But the fight is not over yet: Increases the wearer’s energy regeneration by 10-18% and regenerates 1 skill point when the wearer uses their ultimate ability against an ally. When the wielder uses a skill, the next ally that takes an action (other than the wielder) deals 30% more damage for 1 turn. This is Asta’s best light cone so far, but it’s 5 stars. In general, this is a fantastic solution for any Harmony character, as all of their gear is focused on supporting allies.
What are the best relics for an Asta installation? Honkai: Star Rail?
The same rules apply to relics. Try to prioritize energy regeneration, fire damage and rest. Your speed boost does not scale from a certain value, giving you some freedom to work around it. This is because you don’t have to bother leveling it up, allowing you to focus on Asta himself. Relic sets you can use on Asta include:
- Lavaforging Firesmith: The focus is on increasing Asta’s fire damage. However, they should combine their stats with things like energy regeneration as their priority should still be on their ultimate ability.
- Messenger traverses the hackerspace: This is a great relic set for Asta and her best in the slot. She will be able to make more moves to regain her ultimate and provide an additional SPD boost with Hackerspace’s 4-piece effect. Please note that Hackerspace’s effect does not stack. So if you’re running Asta with someone who also has 4 Hackerspace Relics, you can recreate one of them to prioritize something else.
- The lively Vonwacq: This is a planar ornament set that increases the wearer’s energy regeneration by 5%. Once the wielder reaches 120+ SPD, their action immediately increases by 40%.
- Timeless Fleet: This is also a planar ornament set. Since Sprightly Vonwacq only provides a 5% bonus to energy regeneration, you can instead increase her HP for a better chance of survival. She can also increase the ATK of her allies when she reaches the SPD threshold of 120+.
- Penacony, land of dreams: Even if you don’t play Asta with other fire characters (to benefit from Penacony’s same elemental DMG boost), Asta can benefit from Penacony’s energy regeneration. She wants to use her ultimate as often as possible.
Honkai: Star Rail is easily available on mobile devices and Windows PCs. It will be released on PS4 and PS5 in the future.