Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
Black Forest is Cookie Run: Kingdom’s first playable non-Cookie character. He is an Epic Charge Choco Warehound Brute that prioritizes the front position on the team. His versatile gear charges him and his allies up – and if you’ve been lucky enough to snag Black Forest, then he’s definitely a must-have. Here’s everything you need to know about him.
Best toppings build for Black Forest in CRK
Schwarzwalder is a strong unit with an amazing ability to buff allies and also deal decent damage. With such a useful kit, it is important for him to survive fights, especially in the arena where he is most useful. With that in mind, the best Black Forest toppings are either:
- Complete set of solid almonds with cooldown reduction bonus stats
- Complete set of Swift Chocolates with DMG resist bonus stats
- Mixture of solid almonds and swift chocolate (x3 and x2 of each variety)
For bonus stats, prioritize getting as much DMG resistance as possible, plus some cooldown reduction and
Best Black Forest Treasures in CRK
Black Forest is best paired with the universal treasure picks that will benefit the rest of your team as well. the Squishy jelly clock will ensure near 100 percent skill availability and that Old Pilgrim Scroll will give an ATK boost. In the arena, the The luminous feather of the sugar swan will help revive a fallen teammate.
Related: Best Captain Caviar Cookie Toppings in Cookie Run Kingdom
Black Forest skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Choco Chip Hammer:
- Black Forest’s regular attack has a chance to stun the target. His skill’s initial cooldown is reduced, allowing for faster use of the skill.
- When using the skill, Black Forest gains the Howl Effect, which increases its own ATK SPK and DMG Resistance and increases the team’s ATK.
- When the duration ends, Schwarzwalder charges at the enemies, hitting them with his hammer, stunning them and inflicting the Hammer Shock debuff.
- The debuff reduces the enemies’ ATK and causes them to take more damage from the following Black Forest skill attacks with the hammer. While Black Forest uses his skill, he becomes resistant to interrupt effects for a short time.
- Normal attack stun: 1 second with a 50 percent probability
- Charge up DMG: 79.2 percent
- Hammer DMG: 244.9 percent and stun for 2.5 seconds
- Hammer Shock Debuff: ATK -5.5 percent and Extra Skill DMG with Hammer +200 percent for 40 seconds; stackable up to 3 times
- ATK polishing: +15 for 8 seconds
- ATK SPD polishing: +35 percent for 8 seconds
- DMG resistance polishing: +30 percent for 8 seconds
Excited about new cookies? Check out everything we know about the leaked Milky Way Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom in the Pro Game Guides here.
https://progameguides.com/cookie-run-kingdom/best-schwarzwalder-toppings-build-in-cookie-run-kingdom/ Best Black Forest Toppings from Cookie Run Kingdom