Best Mika Build in Genshin Impact – Weapons, Artifacts and More!
Mika is the ever-reliable Front Line Land Surveyor for the Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company, whose passion for cartography earned him the elusive opportunity to work with some of Monstadt’s most influential figures, including Varka. He has a unique attack pattern that uses both a polearm and a crossbow, but he’s best used as a versatile support on two types of teams.
Genshin Impact Mika Building Guide – Mika Playstyle
Mika offers plenty of utility, cementing its role as a support that excels in Cryo application, improving attack speed and physical damage and healing.
Mika’s Elemental Skill is particularly useful. Holding it and firing it allows you to target a specific enemy and apply Cryo to both the target and surrounding enemies. This grants the party an attack speed buff and spawns Star Star Shards that grant characters on the field a 10% bonus to physical damage (maximum of four stacks).
Meanwhile, Mika’s Elemental Burst heals the party and applies the Eagleplume condition, which allows the character on the field to heal themselves with Normal Attack. Still, it’s best played as an off-field support and only traded in to apply the aforementioned buffs.
Related: Genshin Impact Mika Kit – All Abilities, Constellations, Passives & More!
Best weapons for Mika in Genshin Impact
Mika is best paired with weapons that can increase Energy charge (he needs a lot of it!) or HP.
Five Star Options
We generally don’t recommend giving Mika five-star weapons, as other characters are better able to use them.
Four Star Options
- Favonius Lance (consider building up some crit when using this weapon to take advantage of its passive)
- Prototype Star Glitter
- “The catch”
Three Star Options
- Black tassel (not recommended if you don’t charge enough energy)
Best artifacts for Mika in Genshin Impact
Mika needs a lot of energy charge to maximize his Elemental Burst. His heals also scale from HP, so you’ll want to focus on artifacts that grant those two stats. Decide for Sand for charging energya HP Percent Cupand a HP Percent or Healing Bonus Bond. For Substats, build up as much Energy Recharge and HP as possible. And for artifact sets, the following are great options.
- The Exile (Best in slot)
- This is a four-star set that increases the wielder’s energy charge and helps generate energy motes for the entire team. It’s a great option since Mika doesn’t need high stats for his role.
- noblesse oblige
- This is a great option that boosts the whole team’s Attack after the wielder casts their Elemental Burst. This bonus does not stack, so make sure only one team of characters is using this four-piece set.
- alternatives: Ocean-Hued Clam or Maiden’s Beloved for Healing Bonus Er Sands
Best teammates for Mika in Genshin Impact
Mika can be used in a variety of team competitions and play one of the following roles:
- physical buffer – Mika can help trigger superconductivity to crush enemy’s physical resistance. His best teammate would be Eula, plus an Electro support like Fischl or Raiden Shogun, and your preferred character for the final slot. It can also be used in a physical Zhongli build.
- Attack Speed Buffer – Mika can be used as an attack speed buffer paired with characters using her normal attacks. Some of the best characters for this team are Ayato, Yoimiya, and Wanderer, as well as other basic attack-boosting units like Yun Jin.
To maximize Mika, check out our Genshin Impact Mika Farming Guide here on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/genshin-impact/best-mika-build-in-genshin-impact-weapons-artifacts-more/ Best Mika Build in Genshin Impact – Weapons, Artifacts and More!