Tiny Tina’s Wonderland is available now and you should choose the best starting class that suits your playstyle until you eventually unlock the ability to create different combinations across multiple classes.
Reviews for the game are mostly positive and it currently sits at 80 metacritical. It is similar to others border areas Games, but with a fresh coat of paint as it now celebrates rainbows, unicorns and dragons.
The game is a great thing, but especially when you choose the best character type that suits your playstyle.
What is the best starting class in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
The best starting class in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland depends on how you want to play the game.
Stabbomancer is for those who want stealth, while Brr-Zearker is perfect for melee fighters. Spellshot can dual-wield spells, but unlike Clawbringer, doesn’t have a fire-breathing dragon pet.
Graveborn also has a pet, but you must sacrifice your own health to inflict dark magic status effects on opponents. Finally, Spore Warden comes with a Mushroom Companion and this is best if you want comedy while there’s gas.
Regardless of which one you choose, you can fully customize your character as male or female. Below is a description for each of the classes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland per game website:
- Brr Zerker:
- Frost-infused brawlers that complement their firepower with an onslaught of brutal close-range melee attacks
- Loyal warriors who, alongside their fire-breathing Wyvern Companion, bring thunder and flame down on their foes with a spooky hammer
- Death-touched acolytes who sacrifice health to unleash devastating attacks of dark magic and become the phantasmatic Reaper of Bones, accompanied by their manic demi-lich companion
- magic shot:
- Weaponized wizards who can unleash a constant barrage of spells and bullets, turning their foes into harmless beasts with the snap of their fingers.
- Spore Guard:
- Masters of nature who summon tornadoes and hurl volleys of arcane arrows into enemy lines, along with their poison-spitting mushroom companion.
- Stab bomber:
- Sneaky, critical hit-focused assassins who summon magical spinning blades onto the battlefield and disappear into the shadows at will.
How to make multiple classes
They unlock the ability to multiclass-in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland after progressing through the story and leveling up.
Per transmission, you can harness an additional power from any of the six starting character types. This means you can combine the power of Brr-Zerker with Spellshot, Spore Warden with Stabbomancer, Graveborn with Clawbringer.
Below are some of the best possible multiclass combinations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland:
- Spore Guardian and Clawbringer
- Graveborn with Clawbringer/Spore Warden
- Magic Shot with Graveborn
- Brr Zerker with Staff Bombancer
- Clawbringer with magic shot
- Stabbomancer with Spellshot/Spore Warden
In other news, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands voice cast has famous movie and TV stars
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/25/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-best-class/ Best starting class and multiclass combinations