Best strength builds in Elden Ring
Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
Elden Ring has many potential weapons, spells, and abilities. Picking an effective and fun build to play with can be difficult. Here is a list of the best strength builds to try.
3 – Holy Shield
The build Sacred Shield focuses on Mohgwyn’s holy spear and the unique Blood Blessing Ritual Capability. This weapon deals physical and fire damage and increases blood loss. The White Mask further increases your damage when Blood Leak is applied. This build also uses the Flame, give me strength Summon as it boosts physical damage and fire damage, which are the two main damage types of this weapon. You will primarily attack while holding your shield up – as Mohgwyn’s holy spear is a penetrating weapon, you can attack while still holding your cover. Blood Blessing Ritual is a massive AOE attack that causes blood explosions. Carian filigree coat of arms reduces the cost of Blood Blessing Ritual skill while the Shard of the Alexander Talisman increases its damage.
- primary stat: Arcane, Strength.
- secondary status: strength, endurance spirit.
- weapons: Mohgwyn’s Holy Spear, Seal of the Godslayer.
- Sign: Any shield with 100% Physical Damage Negation.
- armor: White Mask, All that allow you to do Med Roll.
- talisman: Cheers of the Lord of Blood, Fire Scorpion Talisman, Carian Filigree Crest, Shard of Alexander.
- Skills: Bloodboon ritual.
- Magic: Flame, give me strength
Related: Best Dexterity Builds in Elden Ring
2 – starry sky
The Starscourge Build uses the unique, Starcourge greatsword. This greatsword can be dual wielded to wield two of them, with unique light and heavy attack combos. This weapon deals physical and magical damage. That Claw Talisman will further increase your jump attack damage. This build also uses the Starcaller’s Scream to pull enemies towards you in a gravity wave, this can then be followed with an additional ground slam attack. Carian filigree coat of arms reduces the cost of Starcaller’s Scream skill while Shard of the Alexander Talisman increases its damage.
- primary stat: Strength.
- secondary status: strength, endurance, spirit.
- weapons: Starscourge Greatsword (Two Handed).
- Sign: No shield.
- armor: Highest Stance Armor (obtained Bull Goat set once).
- talisman: Carian Filigreed Crest, Shard of Alexander, Claw Talisman, Great-Jar’s Arsenal.
- Skills: Cry of the Starcaller.
- Magic: No spells.
1 – Blasphemous animal
The Blasphemous Beast Build is a hybrid of strength and faith. This build uses the Blasphemy Blade This deals physical and fire damage while restoring health when enemies are killed. That Taker’s Flames Skill raises the holy sword above your head to set a line on fire in front of you, and also restores your HP when an enemy is hit. This build also uses the Clawmark sealwhich is a faith and strength scaling seal. Flame, give me strengthand Golden Vow are used to boost your overall damage while Stone of Gurranq, Bestial Claw & Bestial Sling are alternate ranged combat options.
- primary stat: strength, faith.
- secondary status: spirit, strength, endurance.
- weapons: Blasphemous Blade, Clawmark Seal.
- Sign: No shield.
- armor: All that allow you to roll Med.
- talisman: Fire Scorpion Talisman, Carian Filigree Crest, Shard of Alexander, Ritual Sword Talisman.
- Skills: Taker’s Flames.
- Magic: Flame, Give Me Strength, Golden Vow, Stone of Gurranq, Beast Claw & Bestial Sling.
For more information on Elden Ring guides, see Best Faith Builds in Elden Ring and Best Mage Builds in Elden Ring
https://progameguides.com/elden-ring/best-strength-builds-in-elden-ring/ Best strength builds in Elden Ring