The summer transfer window is approaching and there are a lot of rumors surrounding who will move where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest gossip, news coming and going and of course, deals done!
TOP STORY: Ten Hag to punish Ronaldo leaving Man United
Ajax manager Erik ten Hag was tipped to take over as Manchester United’s next manager, and now it’s happening Cristiano Ronaldo Daily Star reported.
The Dutch manager is said to have agreed a deal in principle to become the Reds’ next boss, and one of his first decisions is to sanction the United fan’s departure. and the iconic Ronaldo, for whom Ten Hag did not feel suitable. his play structure.
The 37-year-old Portuguese star returned to Old Trafford last summer after a stunning comeback from Juventus in a £12million deal. However, while he has scored 18 goals in his comeback, he has struggled to lead the team back into title contention.
In fact, Ronaldo has only scored four goals in his past 13 games and is said to be growing increasingly disillusioned with life in Manchester, although he does have the option of a one-year extension. However, that decision could be overturned when Ten Hag plots to molt during his first summer in the hot seat.
– The German giants and rivals Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are scrambling for it to land the left-footed centre-back Nico Schlotterbeck, reports Kicker. Bayern believe he could be the perfect replacement for Dortmund’s Niklas Sule, although Dortmund themselves are also keen to secure Schlotterbeck’s signature. The 22-year-old SC Freiburg defender has a contract with the club until 2023 and his departure could lead to a transfer fee of 25 million euros.
– Daily ESPN FC live streaming on ESPN+ (US only)
– No ESPN? Instant access
– President of Turin, Urbano Cairo said Tuttomercatoweb he believes that the striker Andrea Belotti could be set to leave the club for free in the summer, and has even suggested he could have agreed a deal elsewhere. AC Milan, Napoli and Atalanta are all interested in signing the 28-year-old striker, who will be a free agent this summer, and Cairo is highly opinionated that his future is not with Il Toro.
– Manchester United have discussed internally about the prospect of signing Everton Richarlisonbased on Fabrizio Romano. The 24-year-old Brazil international and his Velasco Sports Group have officially signed with the CAA Grassroots Authority, who could work on his behalf should United take a formal approach. Richarlison is currently focused on keeping Everton in the Premier League, but he could be one of many to leave Goodison Park if the Toffees are relegated. Benfica star Darwin Nunez Those at Old Trafford have also discussed is a possible target, although any transfer target will depend on confirmation by the new manager.
Real Madrid confidently recruits AS Monaco star Aurelien Tchouameni despite interest from Liverpool and Chelsea, according to AS. The 22-year-old central midfielder has been a key figure for the Ligue 1 side for the past two seasons and has since been targeted by several clubs. However, Real is said to be actively pursuing his signature. The Monegasques are said to be seeking a transfer fee of more than £50m for the France international, and the two clubs are said to be making progress in their negotiations.
– Arsenal and Manchester United are in battle alongside German giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund for the Norwich City full-back Max Aarons, according to The Sun. The 22-year-old defender has two years left on his Carrow Road contract, but the Canaries may feel it’s time to wave goodbye to the coveted England youngster as they could be relegated from the Premier League League. Aarons has been the subject of interest from Barcelona and AS Roma in the past but remains loyal to the Norfolk club, but a £20m price tag could be enough to lure him away this summer.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4642426/transfer-talk-cristiano-ronaldo-to-man-united-for-the-second-time-after-erik-ten-hags-appointment Cristiano Ronaldo arrives at Man United for the second time after the date of Erik ten Hag