A new destiny 2 Patch will be released this week, with update 2.46 being released as part of Bungie’s latest wave of hotfixes.
The good news is that the support team has confirmed their schedule for today, including scheduled server maintenance.
Here’s what we know about the Destiny 2 patch 2.46 going live on March 29, including how long the servers will be down.
Are Destiny 2 servers going out today?
Bungie has confirmed Destiny 2 servers going offline for a short time today, March 29th. The big thing to note here is that while the maintenance will take several hours, most of it will be in the background and won’t affect gameplay. Based on what Bungie has shared so far, the total downtime should only last 15 minutes. Destiny 2 background maintenance begins at 9:00am PT/5:00am BST, but players will not be removed from activities until 9:45am PT/5:45pm BST.
Destiny 2 will then go offline for 15 minutes, followed by Destiny 2 Patch 2.46 going live on PlayStation, Xbox and PC platforms. Guardians will regain full access to the game after this period, with the full Bungie schedule detailed below:
- 9:00 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 09:45 (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 goes offline.
- 10:00 a.m. (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 is rolled out across all platforms and regions.
- 11:00 am (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is complete.
The full Destiny 2 patch notes for the next update have not yet been shared by Bungie and are not expected to arrive later today. While we don’t know exactly what will be included in this week’s patch, the development team has released a list of known issues and some of the bugs recently fixed in the game. The current list of known issues is below, with patch notes to follow later today:
PS4 HDR UPDATE
Earlier in the season we asked PlayStation 4 players to turn off HDR to prevent crashes on their systems. We believe this issue has been resolved with Hotfix 18.104.22.168.
- Osmiomancy Gloves lose a charged grenade upon death.
- Devour timer is not consistent when killing multiple enemies at once compared to killing one enemy.
- Players on Xbox are crashing at higher than usual rates.
- Rahool’s planetary materials do not rotate.
In other news is the release time of the Crusader Kings 3 console for PS5 and Xbox Game Pass
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/29/destiny-2-patch-2-46-update-server-downtime-today/ Destiny 2 Patch 2.46 & Update Server Downtime Today (March 29)