Destiny 2: Ruinous Element, Energetic Element, Adroit Element, Mutable Element explained
Image via Bungie
Updated 05/24/2022: Crafting with the Resonant Elements didn’t quite go according to plan. At the start of the Season of the Haunted, Bungie has removed all previous Resonant Elements from Destiny 2. now resonance elements consist exclusively of the former neutral element.
With weapon crafting arriving in Destiny 2 in The Witch Queen expansion, there is a ton of new information for players. An important aspect of weapon crafting and remodeling is difference resonance elements.
Resonance Elements come in five different flavors, each affecting different parts of the crafting experience. All can be obtained by completing Deepsight Resonance bounties, except for the Drowned Elements, which come from Raid-exclusive Deepsight Resonance bounties. An additional source would be completing the “attunement” for each dropped “red” weapon.
Related: Brand new weapons in The Witch Queen – Destiny 2
- Ruinous Elements – Damage-related, improved properties and crafting of exotic weapons
- Skilled Elements – Weapon performance related specific enhanced properties and exotic weapon crafting
- Mutable Elements – Ability boosts, enhanced traits and exotic weapon crafting
- energetic elements – Ammo or reload related enhanced properties and exotic weapon crafting
- Drowned Elements – Raid-based enhanced traits and exotic weapon crafting
Because resonant elements are required to craft trait perks, acquiring them is crucial to creating some of the best “roles” for any weapon. Players should take every opportunity to acquire them, especially when new weapons are added to the crafting pool.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Should I Buy Destiny 2: The Witch Queen? – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Review on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/destiny/destiny-2-ruinous-element-energetic-element-adroit-element-mutable-element-explained/ Destiny 2: Ruinous Element, Energetic Element, Adroit Element, Mutable Element explained