destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 is due out later today and is set to bring some much-needed bug fixes during the mid-season of the popular space shooter.
Bungie has confirmed what will be included in the latest build going live on April 19th across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC platforms.
And luckily for everyone, ahead of everything going live, we’ve listed the latest details below.
When will Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 be released?
Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 will be released on Tuesday April 19th, 2022 and will come with a short downtime and server maintenance. From what has been shared so far Bungie will end the game for less than an hour, although background maintenance will continue throughout. This should mean that disruption to Destiny 2 will be kept to a minimum.
Guardians are thrown out of activity in the UK at 5:45 p.m., with the downtime said to last less than 20 minutes. The new Destiny 2 update will be available for download at 6:00 p.m. GMT, or 10:00 a.m. PDT if you are in North America, with background maintenance ending at 7:00 p.m.
The full schedule is as follows, as confirmed by Bungie for April 19th:
- 9:00 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 09:45 (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 goes offline.
- 10 a.m. (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 rolls out to all platforms and regions.
- 11:00 am (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is complete.
The upcoming patch will address notable stability issues, crash fixes, Xûr’s shaky stats for his wares, and Rahool’s target materials for sale will rotate again after the reset. And here are the Destiny 2 patch notes confirmed for this week’s Bungie update:
Destiny 2 April 19 patch notes
THE WELL SOURCE: ATTACK:
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to erroneously delete during a Master Wellspring when completing an objective with just a few seconds left on the timer.
- Added a failsafe to prevent portable objects from spawning out of bounds in both the ritual and boss phases of a source.
ALTAR OF REFLECTION:
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the Evidence Tablet: ALTAR REFLECT quest report due to the Altar of Reflection not displaying properly.
- More like Altar of Re-Appearance.
DISCIPLE RAID VOWS:
- Fixed an issue where Rhulk would suddenly become shy and no longer properly return to his initial phase, effectively blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where Janitor dynamic health threshold UI was not displaying consistently for all players.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players not receiving the expected rewards from post-flawless wins.
- Virtual keyboard support is now available for console text chat.
- Improvements have been made to make text chat messages easier to read.
- Added an italic text box for system messages to display system text.
- Local chat now has an orange tint to distinguish it, no longer the white color.
- Clearer chat color distinction for colorblind in-game settings.
- Added a consumable that allows item counts to be displayed.
- This can be purchased through the Relic Line.
- it is not It is a limited item that you can discard and repurchase at any time.
- Players who have unlocked all 25 Artifact mods can still reset the Artifact at no additional Glimmer cost.
- Once all 25 Artifact Mods are unlocked, resets are free from that point forward.
- Fixed an issue where Devour would sometimes grant less buff time when killing multiple targets in quick succession.
- Added aim assist that targets enemy Axion Bolt secondaries to help players hit bolts that are tracking both themselves and other allies.
Other news includes Battlefield 2042 Update 4.0 April Patch Notes & Release Time
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/04/19/destiny-2-update-4-0-1-patch-notes-bungie-server-downtime/ Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 Patch Notes & Bungie Server Downtime Schedule