This evening President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address. With everything that’s going on in the world, there will likely still be some opportunities for drinking games. Read on for drinking game ideas or bingo games if that’s what you prefer.
Biden’s speech begins tonight, March 1, 2022, at 9 p.m. Eastern. It could last up to 90 minutes, but is likely to end closer to the 60-minute mark, with Republican response beginning almost immediately thereafter.
Drinking Game & Bingo Ideas
The following rules are ideas for a drinking game, but they can easily be translated into a bingo game if you prefer. Based on these ideas you can create your own bingo cards here. Select any of these rules to use in your own drinking game or add your own ideas.
The first drinking rules apply to Biden. Select the rules you prefer from this list:
- Take a sip when Biden talks about Trump.
- Take a sip when Biden talks about Ukraine or Russia.
- Take a shot when Biden talks about nuclear war or launching nuclear weapons because that’s really depressing.
- Take a shot if you feel an existential crisis arise as you think about the invasion of Ukraine.
- Take a sip when Biden talks about Build Back Better.
- Take a sip when Biden talks about masks.
- Take a shot when Biden says COVID-19 is over.
- Take a sip when Biden mispronounces a word.
- Take a shot when Biden stumbles over his words and you have no idea what he’s saying.
- Take a sip as Biden discusses COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
- Give it a try if Biden shares an incorrect web address or phone number.
- Take a sip when Biden talks about his dogs.
- Take a sip as Biden talks about his new cat.
- Take a shot when Biden refers to himself as Mr. Jill Biden.
Here are some ideas for others in the audience as he delivers his speech, if you are here tonight.
- Take a sip if at any time Bernie isn’t clapping or standing up or if he looks bored.
- Take a sip when Bernie does something that turns into a meme.
- Take a sip if Pelosi does something that turns into a meme.
- Take a sip if Harris does something that turns into a meme.
- Take a sip if Pelosi or Harris is reading something while Biden is talking or seemingly not paying attention.
- Take a sip when a Republican refuses to stand up or clap while everyone else is doing it.
- Take a shot if someone interrupts Biden or yells at him during his speech.
- Take a sip as the camera pans to your congressman.
- Take a sip when the camera pans to someone and you have no idea who it is.
For the Republican response:
- Take a sip if Gov. Reynolds says something positive about Trump.
- Take a sip as Reynolds discusses freedom-restricting pandemic regulations.
- Take a shot when Reynolds talks about nuclear war.
- Take a sip as Reynolds talks about her husband as “The First Gentleman.”
Here’s how to watch Biden’s speech
You can watch Biden’s speech and the Republican response in the CBS News video above.
Remember to drink responsibly. If you’re drinking tonight, arrange a ride like Uber or Lyft to go home later.
CONTINUE READING: Joe Biden Net Worth
https://heavy.com/news/drinking-game-ideas-biden-state-of-the-union-2022/ Drinking game ideas for Biden’s State of the Union address