One of the more important aspects of Fairy Farm is the Fae Acres location, and we’ll tell you how to get it in our latest guide.
Farming and crafting are two important gameplay aspects of Fae Farm, and you’re not limited to just one home: shortly after completing Saltwater Mines, you’ll gain access to a second homestead right above your first. Once you complete the second dungeon, Floating Ruins, you will gain access to another home, the Fae Acres.
Finish: Sour but sweet
Your first step to accessing Fae Acres is to complete the main quest “The End of the Ruins,” which requires you to get to the bottom of the floating ruins. Once there, you’ll meet Boletal, who, like Neppy, will help you in exchange for a few items. He will give you the quest “Sour but Sweet” and ask you for the following items:
– 3 fairy dust, acquired by bringing Myst Fairy and Sun Sprite critters into a fairy critter conservatory. You need to upgrade your critter catching net to a sturdy critter catching net to be able to catch them.
– 15 clover feed, which grows in the fairy kingdom. You need to upgrade your sickle to an iron sickle in order to collect.
– 5 Spore Essencewhich you can craft at a Potion Crafting Station with 4 Sporeweed found in the Floating Ruins.
– 10 purple jelly capswhich you can pick up in the fairy kingdom.
– 5 polished emerald, which you can craft from 10 Rough Emeralds using a Gem Polisher. You can mine raw emerald in the floating ruins.
Once you complete this quest, you will receive the Fairy Fire spell and the residents will return to the Fairy Realm. But more importantly, you now have access to the Fae Acres.
Getting to Fae Acres
As for getting to Fae Acres, specifically Fae Farm, your new home away from home, head to the right side of the elf village, towards a gap that you couldn’t quite clear before, even with your double jump. Pull out your staff and select Faerie Fire, the new spell you received for completing Sour But Sweet. This will activate the bridge to Fae Acres.
In addition to a new house that you can customize and a storage shed that connects to your other two, you can also find cloud fungus, clover food, violet jellyfish, and sporewood logs throughout the lands of Fae Acres. It also has access to a river where you can catch fish from the fairy kingdom, and critters from the fairy kingdom also fly around your new homestead, giving you access to almost all the resources the fairy kingdom has to offer.
If you want to get back to Fae Acres quickly, you should activate the waypoint in the bottom corner, which requires a Rose Quartz Seal. This can be crafted from 5 Copper Ores, 5 Iron Ores, and 15 Raw Rose Quartz. You can find raw rose quartz in the floating ruins if you haven’t already, and should have plenty of copper ore and iron ore from your time in the saltwater mines.
From this point on, you should be ready to continue your adventure in Azoria and accept requests from the fairy kingdom from a closer perspective, and you will be able to collect several new types of materials!
See more fairy farm guides from us below.