Graphic via Bethesda Game Studios
For achievement and trophy hunters, knowledge is half the battle, whether it’s how to unlock trophies or which trophies are still up for grabs. With a game as massive as Fallout 4, information like a trophy list is essential to success, and before they start installing mods on Fallout 4, many players may wish to obtain the coveted 100% complete trophy list.
All trophies in Fallout 4 – Base Game
- War never changes: Enter the Wasteland, which means just go outside.
- When freedom calls: Complete the When freedom calls Seek.
- Unlikely Valentine: Complete the Unlikely Valentine Seek.
- reunions: Complete the reunions Seek.
- Dangerous Thoughts: Complete the Dangerous Thoughts Seek.
- hunter/hunted: Complete the hunter/hunted Seek.
- The molecular level: Completely The molecular level Seek.
- The nuclear option: Completely The nuclear option Seek.
- Institutionalized: Complete the Institutionalized Seek.
- Humanity redefined: Complete the Humanity redefined Seek.
- turn on: Complete the turn on Seek.
- nuclear family: Complete the nuclear family Seek.
- The first step: Join this Minutemen Group.
- take independence: Complete the take independence Seek.
- Old Weapons: Complete the Old Weapons Seek.
- Semper Invicta: Join this Brotherhood of Steel Group.
- Blind Betrayal: Complete the Blind Betrayal Seek.
- Ad Victoriam: Complete the Ad Victoriam Seek.
- craft: Join this railroad Group.
- Undercover underground: Complete the Undercover underground Seek.
- Red glow of the rockets: Complete the Red glow of the rockets Seek.
- refuge: Complete the refuge Seek.
- community organizer: Ally with three separate settlements.
- Benevolent Leader: Achieve maximum happiness with each large settlement.
- gun rental: Complete any 10 side quests.
- mercenary: Complete 50 different objectives.
- scavenger: Collect a total of 1,000 crafting resources.
- What’s yours is mine too: Pick a total of 50 locks.
- RobCo’s worst nightmare: Hack a total of 50 terminals.
- Armed and dangerous: Create a total of 50 weapon mods.
- Wasteland DIY: Craft a total of 100 items.
- Never walk alone: Recruit five unique companions.
- adorable: Reach maximum relationship level with any companion.
- Fix-Er-Upper: Build a total of 100 workshop items.
- future retro: Play a holotape game.
- …The harder they fall: Kill five giant creatures.
- Ranger Corps: Discover 100 unique locations.
- Printing is not dead: Read 100 unique magazines.
- The Return of Joke: Putting a grenade or mine in someone’s pocket while pickpocketing.
- mass hole: Kill 3,000 people in total.
- animal control: Kill 300 creatures in total.
- home run!: Get a home run.
- Landing!: Get a touchdown.
- These aren’t dolls…: Collect 10 unique ones Vault Tec bobble heads.
- …They are action figures: Collect 20 unique ones Vault Tec bobble heads.
- Born Survivor: Reach level five.
- Commonwealth citizen: Reach level 10.
- Unstoppable Wanderer: Reach level 25.
- Legend of Waste: Reach level 50.
- Prepared for the future: Decide the fate of the Commonwealth.
That marks the end of the base game trophy list! All trophies after this point are DLC trophies.
Related: Best Weapon Mods in Fallout 4
All trophies in Fallout 4 – DLC packs
- Mechanical threat: Complete the Mechanical threat Seek.
- headhunting: Complete the headhunting Seek.
- restore order: Complete the restore order Seek.
- robot hunter: Unlock 10 robot mods.
- Most toys: Build 10 robot mods.
Wasteland Workshop DLC
- Docile: Control five tamed creatures in a single settlement.
- instigator: Start an arena battle with spectators in a settlement.
- trapper: Build one of each type of cage.
Distant port DLC
- Far away from home: Complete the Far away from home Seek.
- where you belong: Complete the where you belong Seek.
- This is how life should be: Completely This is how life should be Seek.
- purification of the country: Complete the purification of the country Seek.
- Close to home: Complete the Close to home Seek.
- The Almanac of the Islanders: Collect all expenses from The Almanac of the Islanders Magazine.
- Addicted: Defeat 30 Far Harbor sea creatures.
- New England vacationers: Discover 20 unique locations in Far Harbor.
- Push back the fog: Unlock three unique Far Harbor Workshop locations.
- Just add salt water: Cook one of the New Far Harbor recipes.
Contractions Workshop DLC
- Specify: Display a weapon, armor, and power armor in a power armor gauge.
- time out: Assign a pillory to a settler.
- mass production: Produce a total of 100 objects from your builders.
Related: Best Fallout 4 Sex Mods
Vault-Tec workshop DLC
- At sight: Will overseer.
- Better living underground: Unlock all areas of vault 88.
- vault dweller: Gear up vault 88 Suit and Pip-Boy on a settler.
Nuka World DLC
- Read for a living: Complete 12 quests for any Nuka-World Raider Gang.
- Diebrian: Collect any issue of Scave! Magazine.
- drink holder: Create 20 different flavors of Nuka-Cola.
- Hostile takeover: Establishment of a total of eight raider camps in the Commonwealth.
- Everything sweetened: Defeat 40 Nuka-World creatures while under the influence of any Nuka mix Taste.
- eyes on the price: Redeem 100,000 tickets at the Nuka Cade.
- Taken for a ride: Complete the Taken for a ride Seek.
- The Great Tour: Completely The Great Tour Seek.
- home Sweet Home: Complete the home Sweet Home Seek.
- power play: Complete the power play Seek.
Looking for more information on Fallout? Watch Fallout 76 – Spooky Scorched Locations and Spawn Rates and What is Fallout 76: The Pitt? – Release date, platforms and more from Pro Game Guides!
https://progameguides.com/fallout/fallout-4-trophy-guide/ Fallout 4 Trophy Guide – Pro Game Guides