Games

Farm layout in Stardew Valley | Pocket Tactics

Choosing the map you want to set up shop on is the first step in Stardew Valley, but which map should you choose? There are a number of options available, all with unique characteristics and aspects that may suit certain playstyles better than others. All regions offer a certain amount of farmland, although depending on the location you choose, there may be more or less available land.

One map focuses on combat, one favors anglers, while the other takes a bit of everything and throws it into one map. So how do you know which one to go for? Well, that’s where we come in. We got together Farm layout in Stardew . Valley a guide to keep you informed on what to expect from each location and what you can do to make the most of your space.

If you found this guide helpful, you might also want to check out other Stardew Valley content, including Fish in Stardew . Valley lists, as well as instructions on Lewis of Stardew Valley and Sebastian of Stardew Valley, detailing their likes, dislikes, and gifts.

Now, without any further delay, let’s get into the best Stardew Valley farm layouts.

a view of the standard map of Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley Standard farm layouT

If you are looking for a beautiful piece of land that is ideal for both plants and animals, look no further than the standard farm map. Basically, you treat this as your normal farm. You have 3,427 cultivable bricks at your disposal, as well as 235 buildable bricks, although these are non-tillable bricks. In terms of feasibility, the standard farm encourages farming.

This is the one we would recommend on your first playthrough. You will have a lot of space to grow crops and raise livestock, unlike other maps. Oh, and there are so many resources at your disposal – just look at all those trees. However, keep in mind that this comes at the cost of perks you can find in other farm maps.

There are many farm layouts to consider for this map. However, we recommend taking the wide path, you can put animals, plants and everything else you need in the space. If somewhere down the line you decide to add more buildings, you can afford to do so.

View river map of Stardew . Valley

Stardew Valley Riverland Farm Layout

Stardew Valley fishing farm layout

As the name might suggest, water covers much of this land. As such, you have to sharpen your fishing skills. Due to the amount of water surrounding the river map, your available arable land is cut. There are 1,578 arable tiles on this map and 516 buildable bricks.

When you go fishing, most of your catch – 70% to be exact – will be fish commonly found in the Pelican Town River – such as rainbow trout, trout and trout. The other 30% is pond fish – such as smallmouth bass, perch and pike – that you can find in Cindersap Forest.

Due to the riverside farm layout that limits its land space, we recommend placing crops and plants on individual islands. Larger plots of land are great for buildings, and you can grow more crops nearby, giving you quick access to shipping crates.

Forest map of Stardew . Valley

Forest farm layout in Stardew Valley

Arranging foraging farms in Stardew Valley

Trees and foliage surround your land in the forest map and there are lots of bushes, some of which give you berries. All in all, you have 1,413 cultivable tiles to play with and 1,490 non-sharpened, but buildable tiles. Furthermore, there are eight parcels of land on the West side of the map that spawn large regenerative stumps and unique weeds that drop mixed nuts without spoiling. These cleans can also produce seasonal forage items, such as the following:

  • Spring – wild horseradish, leeks, more and dandelions
  • Summer – grapes, spiced berries, sweet peas and common mushrooms
  • Autumn – common mushrooms, red mushrooms, purple mushrooms and chanterelle mushrooms

Each seasonal forage item has a 25% chance to drop. If you like it, this might be the map for you, foraging is a viable skill for this land.

Of course, you can fish here too, although your chances of catching trash rather than an actual fish are 50%. Whereas 5% of the time, you can catch forest birds, the other 45% tend to be pond fish – such as smallmouth bass, seahorses and perch – the types you find in the Cindersap Forest.

Hilltop map of Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley’s hilltop farm layout

Stardew Valley Mining Farm Layout

On the hilltop farm map, you have 1,648 plowed cells, while the other 930 can’t be plowed but can be built. Depending on your level, the southwest hilltop will spawn rocks, ores, and tunnels. However, be aware that large stumps, large logs and rocks can block your path and you must use the right tools to get through. As you might have guessed, mining is an essential skill for this land.

Thanks to the stream running through the map, you can go out there and catch some fish – at least 50% of the time. Sometimes you’ll find trash, but with luck you’ll find fish caught in the Cindersap Forest River, including rainbow trout, catfish and pike.

For the layout for this type of farm, we recommend placing the sheds on the top of the southwest hill, leaving just enough room for the spawn nodes. Elsewhere, in the lower left of the map, you’ll find plenty of room to grow some crops.

Wilderness map of Stardew . Valley

Wild farm layout in Stardew . Valley

Stardew Valley battle farm layout

Do you prefer fighting to farming? If so, wild farm might be for you. At night, you have to face monsters that proliferate and scale with your level. Oh, and one of these enemies is the Wilderness Golem, which spawns here more often than any other map. Not surprisingly, the viable skill for a wild farm is combat.

There are some places to fish here, though you do have a 65% chance of reeling in the trash. The remaining 35% see you fishing in the lake in the mountains.

Due to the available ponds, and the surrounding cliffs, your farmland is smaller. However, you have 2,131 cultivable bricks and 444 uncultivable bricks that can be built. In theory, this means you have plenty of space for buildings, but don’t forget the unwanted visitors this ranch gets.

If you are looking for a peaceful farm where you have plenty of room for plants and animals, then this place is not for you. Most of your time is occupied by monsters. You’ll do fine if your plants are spread out, though keep some close to your home.

Stardew Valley's four-corner map shot

Four Corners Farm Layout in Stardew . Valley

Stardew Valley co-op farm layout

This is a unique map in that – as the name suggests – it is divided into four sections, each reminiscent of a different location. Therefore, the quadruple map is a land that you should not tackle alone, but with friends. Also, due to the different terrain, different skills are required. Overall, there are 2,952 arable tiles on this map.

So the upper left corner of this map is the forest farm where you can find some unique seed-dropping weeds. Meanwhile, the upper right corner is the standard farm – a nice little area to grow crops. If you like to fish a bit, the bottom left part of the map is the place to be. Finally, the bottom right corner is like a farm on top of a hill. Here you find ores and geonodes, although this depends on your level.

Now, how should you arrange this farm? In the top right corner, we recommend you to grow some crops or raise some animals.

Beach map of Stardew . Valley

Stardew Valley beach farm layout

Set up a feeding and fishing farm in the Stardew Valley

Who doesn’t love the beach? They are stunning sites, and the one in Stardew Valley is no exception. However, let’s get this straight: we don’t recommend this farm to first-timers. If you’re new to Stardew Valley, we recommend checking out one of the maps above – perhaps the standard map while you get a feel for the game.

When you set up shop on the beach map, you will find that foraging and fishing are the main skills you need. After all, a beach is ideal for feeding, and most certainly for fishing.

Most of the time – 52.73% – you will catch ocean fish like puffer, sardines, eel, red mullet etc. 15% of the time, you will get seaweed, while 5.1 % of the time, you will catch muscle, shell, coral or oyster. However, be prepared to find the trash can.

This map is great for feeding and farming in the early game, but not the best for farming late in the game.

Farm layout planning in Stardew . Valley

If you are looking to plan your farm before you start building or simply looking for some ideas, here it is. Stardew Valley Planner is perfect for you. By clicking the ‘start planning’ button you will be taken to a farm map rendering where you can place buildings and set up your ideal home. You can also see designs other players have made together for inspiration.

Stardew Valley Farm Reddit Layout

If you are still looking for farm layout ideas in Stardew Valley, here Farm of the Stardew Valley subreddit is the perfect place for you. Whether you want the perfect foraging farm layout in Stardew Valley, are hoping for a fully automated farm, or need to know how to make the best use of space to keep your pets happy, There are definitely a lot of ideas here.

There you have it, that’s all you need to know to start your new farm. If you like Stardew Valley, but want to try something different, check out our guide to Transforming the best RPGYou never know what you might find.

{“schema”: {“page”: {“content”: {“headline”: “Stardew Valley Farm Layout”, “type”: “guide”, “category”: “stardew-Valley”}, “person user”: {“loginstatus”: false}, “game”: {“publisher”: “Chucklefish Limited”, “genre”: “Adventure”, “title”: “Stardew Valley”, ” Category”:[“Adventure”,”Simulation”,”RPG”,”Android”,”iOS”,”Switch”]}}}}

https://www.pockettactics.com/stardew-valley/farm-layout Farm layout in Stardew Valley | Pocket Tactics

Isaiah Colbert

TheHiu.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@thehiu.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button