Capybara Games returns with another major update for Grindstone known as “Grind 4 Gold”.
Players can get their hands on a ton of new levels. Other highlights include new gold gear and an adjustment for the fast travel map.
Here’s the full overview of the update:
Grindstone Grind 4 Gold Update Patch Notes
Jorj can be seen with his Capy hat and golden armor on Level 183 near Retch Road.
- Burning Soils can be found in the Volcano Core between levels 89 and 90!
- The Sepsis Sanctorium is located in the Grindstone Temple, between levels 116 and 117!
- The Bologna Bunker is located in the Slaughterhouse, between levels 147 and 148!
- Retch Road is located in the Lost Lair, between levels 181 and 183!
So there are 10 levels in each of these new creep caves 40 NEW LEVELS conquer! You better go!
New equipment set + blueprints
Jorj in one of the new levels, equipped with all the new gold gear!
- Gold Heavy Sword: A crowd favorite (they literally voted for it)! Start your chain with 5 powers, now with 6 uses! The Draft can be found in the chest of the final level in Burning Bottoms.
- Gold Spike Shield: Block attacks and deal 1 HP damage to attackers, now up to 6 times! The Draft can be found in the chest of the final level in Sepsis Sanctorium.
- Gold OK Boomerang: Throw away the sword and it will come back to you up to 6 times! It can save your toes in lava steps! The Draft can be found in the chest of the last level in the Bologna Bunker.
- Gold Armor: A (literal) lifesaver! Protects players from death if they hit the last heart, but breaks in the process. You have to hoard your gold to repair it! The Draft can be found in the chest of the final level in Retch Road.
There are many ways to get gold in Grindstone, but one of our favorite ways is the Daily Grind! Do a quick grind and get 5 gold? EZ.
Fast travel map updated
- The fast travel map now shows you the completion level of every biome and crawlspace on Grindstone Mountain! We hope some of you aim for 100% across the board!
Hat enchantment bug fix
It’s been fixed! Hat enchantments should now work as intended. Whether you originally obtained your hats from Harry’s Hat Stand or through the Weekly Challenges, the enchantments you earn will take effect immediately! You can tell by the star next to your hat. Unfortunately, we were unable to restore the enchantments you should have received previously. This is something we are still investigating.
All Switch players can now download the Grindstone update, Grind 4 Gold.