Half of the top 24 contestants from ABC’s “American Idol” perform their first song for the crowd tonight at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii. The 12 contestants performing on the second night compete for viewers’ votes, and in the end two are sent home.
According to the episode description, the episode will “conclude two nights of incredible Top 24 performances. Pop star Bebe Rexha mentores idol hopes belting out unforgettable tunes in hopes of making it to the next round. The audience at home will cast their vote and keep the dream alive for the remaining top 20.”
Judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie will provide feedback to contestants, but ultimately they are not the people who can decide who advances in the competition this time.
Read on to learn how to vote for your favorite candidate in the top 24.
How to vote for the top 24 of season 20 of American Idol
Voting begins each evening at 8pm ET/5pm PT and closes at 6am ET/3am PT the following morning.
The second way to vote is through the ABC app. Users there use their accounts to vote for their favorite actors.
The third and final way to vote is to text the number of your favorite candidate to “21523” during the voting window.
According to the website, you can vote 10 times for each remaining candidate per voting method. By voting all three ways, you can cast up to 30 votes for each of your favorite candidates.
If you use AmericanIdol.com/Vote to vote, you can change which candidates you want to vote for during the voting window.
To vote for your favorite artist:
Cadence Baker: text 13 to 21523
Sir Blayke: Text 14 to 21523
Allegra Miles: text 15 to 21523
Lady K: Text 16 to 21523
Ava Maybee: text 17 to 21523
Noah Thompson: text 18 to 21523
Leah Marlene: Text 19 to 21523
Cameron Whitcomb: text 20 to 21523
Christian Guardino: Text 21 to 21523
Katyrah Love: text 22 to 21523
Fritz Hager: Text 23 to 21523
Which artists are in the top 24?
Here are the artists who make it into the top 24 round along with their song choices. artist in CLEAR performed in the evening of one of the 24 best two-night events.
- Allegra Miles: “Adore You” by Harry Styles
- Ava Maybee: Tell Me Something Kind by Rufus & Chaka Khan
- Cadence Baker: “Etta Holds Me” by Etta James
- Danielle Finn: “Your Song” by Elton John
- Elli Rowe: Everywhere” by Fleetwood Mac
- Emyrson Flora: Unknown at the time of writing
- Hunter Girl: Unknown at the time of writing
- Katyrah Love: Blame it On the Boogie” by Jackson 5
- Kenedi Anderson: “Human” by Christina Perry
- Kezia Istonia (aka Lady K.): “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood
- Leah Marlene: “Call Me” by Blondie
- Nicolina Bozzo: “Elastic Heart” by Sia
- Sage: “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
- Scarlet Ayliz: “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
- Cameron Whitcomb: “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Christian Guardino: “Leave the Door Open” by Silk Sonic
- Daniel Marshall: “Heaven” by Bryan Adams
- Fritz Hager: “Waves” by Dean Lewis
- Jacob Moran: In My Blood by Shawn Mendes
- Jay Copeland: “I Want You Back” by the Jackson 5
- Mike Parker: “Best Shot” by Jimmie Allen
- Noah Thompson: “Blue Side of the Mountain” by The Steel Drivers
- Sir Blayke: Breakeven (Falling to Pieces) from The Script
- Tristen Gressett: “With A Little Help From My Friends” by The Beatles
“American Idol” airs Sundays and Mondays at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific time on ABC.
CONTINUE READING: American Idol Viewers Confused Over Golden Ticket Decisions, Judges Blame
More heavy on American Idol
More stories are loading
https://heavy.com/entertainment/american-idol/vote-top-24-season-20-2022-text-numbers-2/ Here’s how to vote for the top 24 American Idol contestants of 2022