Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
To complete the Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Starfall Street storyline, players must battle the leader Penny. For the battle, it is recommended that you have leveled Pokémon to level 63 and have already collected the eight Gym Badges. When players come into combat at a higher level than 70, combat becomes a breeze, but with anything lower, having a good team composition is important. That’s all players need to know about the final battle in the Starfall Road storyline in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
How to beat Penny (Team Star Leader Boss) in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Penny will have a full team of six Pokemon and may require a lot of switches during battle. As long as players have good counters for each Pokémon, the battle can be made very easy. At this point in the game, it is recommended that you have defeated the Dragon Titan before attempting the end of the Starfall Street storyline. This is Penny’s entire team:
- Level 62 Night Reon – Pure Dark, weak to Fighting, Fairy and Bug with Dark Pulse, Psychic, Quick Attack and Baby-Doll Eyes.
- Level 62 Flareon – Pure Fire, weak against Water, Rock and Ground with Flare Blitz, Fire Spin, Quick Attack and Baby-Doll Eyes.
- Level 62 Jolteon – Pure Electric, weak to ground with Thunder, Pin Missile, Quick Attack and Baby-Doll Eyes.
- Level 62 Vaporeon – Pure Water, weak to Grass and Electric with Hydro Pump, Aurora Ray, Fast Attack and Baby Doll Eyes.
- Level 62 Leafeon – Pure Grass, weak to Fire, Flies, Poison, Ice and Bugs with Leaf Blade, X-Scissors, Fast Attack and Baby Doll Eyes.
- Level 63 Sylveon – Pure Fairy with Fairy Tera type, weak to Poison and Steel with Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack and Baby-Doll Eyes.
Related: How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Combat isn’t too tough if players bring the right counters for each Pokemon in Penny’s team since her moveset isn’t very diverse. Umbreon and Vaporeon have high Special Defense stats and are easier to take down with physical moves. The only thing that can prevent this is each Pokemon’s use of Baby-Doll Eyes to lower the target’s Attack stat. Jolteon is the fastest Pokemon on Penny’s team, but it doesn’t matter if players only have one ground type to switch. Flareon’s Flare Blitz and Leafeon’s Leaf Blade will hurt badly, so bring a Pokemon with high Defense or a strong Pokemon with high Speed that can knock them out in one hit is recommended. Sylveon can be knocked out by any Steel-type Pokémon without much trouble.
To learn how to get some of the Eeveelutions for yourself, check out the Pro Game Guides on how to evolve Eevee in Espeon in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
https://progameguides.com/pokemon-scarlet-and-violet/how-to-beat-leader-team-star-penny-in-pokemon-scarlet-violet/ How to beat leader team star Penny in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet