How to beat the Chargers in Horizon Forbidden West?
Screenshots of Pro Game Guides
In Horizon Forbidden West, the Chargers will only really pose a threat to Aloy in a specific way. Of them gauze is their primary method of attack as the Charger will use them to stab the player with a charged attack. If the player targets this body part, they can remove it from the machine, disabling its charged attacks. This can save the player a lot of HP in battle.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Players can attack machines with various elemental attack patterns. Elemental attacks in the game include Fire, Shock, Frost, Plasma, Bleach, and Acid. The charger will weak to damage from Shock attacks and will not against strong any elemental attack.
There are a number of different body parts on the Charger, and each will drop different loot and deal different amounts of damage to the machine when attacked by the player. The body parts on the Charger are:
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will drop different loot items, with many items specific to each type of machine. Some can be looted from a fallen machine while others will need to be removed (shot with an arrow or removed with a hit from a spear) while the machine is still alive. The charger will bring up a long list of lootable items:
- Blaze (Normal) – Drops from Body and Blaze Canister
- Metal Shards (Common) – Dropped from the body
- Ups * (Uncommon) – Dropped from the body
- Mechanical (Uncommon) – Reduced from the body
- The main nerve of the charger * (Uncommon) – Dropped from the body
- Small Core (Uncommon) – Dropped from the body
- Metal Bone (Rare) – Falling out of the body
- Braided rope (Normal) – Falling from the body
- Solid Rigid Plate (Popular) – Dropped from the body
- Charging whistle * (Rare) – Dropped from the horn
* Robbed items marked with an asterisk can only be dropped from the Charger.
In Horizon Forbidden West, Cauldrons allow the player to overwrite the machines inside that Cauldron once they’ve completed it. Completing the Cauldron usually means traveling through its dungeon-like corridors and facing a boss at the end. The charger is part of PSI overrides Cauldron.
Interested in other machine tutorials in Horizon Forbidden West? Payment procedures How to Defeat Slitherfang in Horizon Forbidden West on the Professional Game Guide!
https://progameguides.com/horizon-forbidden-west/how-to-defeat-chargers-in-horizon-forbidden-west/ How to beat the Chargers in Horizon Forbidden West?