Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
The Rail Gun and Recon Scanner are no strangers to Fortnite players, having already appeared in Chapter 2 Season 7. Now they have been removed from the Vault, and players can welcome them back by completing a new set of challenges. That Railgun Recon Quests In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, players must scan enemies with the Recon Scanner and deal damage with the Rail Gun in order to complete challenges and earn significant amounts of XP.
What are the Recon Scanner and Rail Gun in Fortnite?
That recon scanner is a utility that launches a projectile, revealing enemy positions within a certain radius while the rail gun is a powerful rifle that charges before firing and can even penetrate walls to damage enemies. Completing all of the challenges in this questline will bring the player a hefty reward 125,000 XPso hurry up and get going!
All rail gun recon quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
As previously mentioned, completing all of the challenges in this questline requires the use of both the Rail Gun and the Recon Scanner. So make sure you collect these items in your games. Here are all the challenges in the Railgun Recon Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 and how to complete them.
- Deal damage with the Rail Gun from 50 yards or more (25,000 XP) – A quick tip to complete this challenge with ease is to place a marker on the ground before firing with the ping button to determine the distance between you and your target. You must do 500 total damage to complete this challenge.
- Deal damage to an enemy within 30 seconds of scanning (25,000 XP) – This challenge requires you to scan enemies with the recon scanner and then deal damage within 30 seconds of revealing their location.
- Damage opponents with the Rail Gun (25,000 XP) – This challenge has three stages. You are obliged to act 500 damage to complete the first stage, 2500 damage to complete the second stage, and 10,000 damage to complete the third stage.
- Get a headshot with the Rail Gun (25,000 XP) – The easiest way to land a headshot with the Rail Gun is to target IO Guards, as they remain relatively calm compared to other players.
- Tag enemy players with the recon scanner (25,000 XP) – This challenge has three phases. You have to scan five Scan enemies to complete the first stage 25 Enemies to complete and scan the second stage 100 Enemies to complete the third stage.
Related: Start and end dates for all Fortnite seasons
Where to find the Rail Gun and Recon Scanner in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2?
The Rail Gun and Recon Scanner have been removed from the Vault and can therefore be found throughout the interior of the map chests or as floor loot. To improve your chances of finding them, land in hotspot POIs with lots of buildings where you’ll find more chests. POIs under the IO’s control are also good places to find these items. A fun tip – try smashing the foundations of a building with an IO tank or the Battle Bus. This will make the building disappear and all the loot inside will drop to the ground.
Wondering what are the most unusual emotes in Fortnite? Check out Fortnite Rarest Emotes (May 2022) – Rare Dances! here in the Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/fortnite/how-to-complete-all-rail-gun-recon-scanner-quests-in-fortnite-chapter-3/ How to Complete All Rail Gun & Recon Scanner Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3