Image via Bungie
Following the beat of last week’s Burning Shame mission, Bungie is tasking Guardians with creating a competent Void loadout this week. Void Grief requires Guardians to complete Sever – Grief with only a Void subclass and Void, Kinetic, or Stasis weapons. With this in mind, we have several options for those who want to complete this challenge.
Best loadout for empty sorrow
Guardians are free to mix and match anything in the lists below. These focus heavily on Void weapons, keeping kinetics as an afterthought. Just find a nuke that matches you and build from there.
- bonfire – Legendary Auto Rifle
- tears of regret – Legendary scout rifle
- heritage – Legendary shotgun
- The riddle – Legendary Glaive (Void)
- Le Monarque – Bow (Exotic)(Void)
- Ruinous Effigy – Trace Rifle (Exotic)(Void)
- IKELOS_HC_V1.0.2 – Legendary Hand Cannon (Void)
- under your skin – Legendary Bow (Void)
- last dollar – Legendary Hand Cannon (Void)
- Graviton Lance – Pulse Rifle (Exotic)(Void)
- zero serenity – Legendary Fusion Rifle (Void)
- commemoration – Legendary Machine Gun (Void)
- Falling guillotine – Legendary Sword (Void)
- Black Claw – Sword (Exotic)(Void)
Related: Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted Week 5 Seasonal Challenges
Embrace the Void, Warden. It doesn’t matter what class or variant of Void you’re running, but you must be running Void.
Sever – Walkthrough for Sorrow
- Players will land in a new section of the Forsaken Leviathan’s underbelly. Go straight and immediately turn right into the narrow hallway.
- Take out the enemies in the next room and move on. Place the Ritual Booster in the next hallway.
- When you get to the room with the electricity, shoot the Egregore spore to the left and go through the smoked door just past the closed door into the hall.
- Grab the wrench at the end of the hallway and bring it to the veiled door.
- On the right there will be another entrance to the electrified room. Jump into the opening at the top and follow the pipes to the left. Shoot the Egregore Spore again and get the wrench.
- Use the wrench on the device in front of the electrical room and head into the now safe area. Remember to stay on the catwalk or you will die.
- Break the containment lockdown. Go to the next room and eliminate all the Scorn.
- After killing the Scorn, go to the side room in front of the hole in the ceiling and place the second Ritual Booster.
- Head back into the main room and jump through the now-unlocked hole to the floor above.
- After observing the exchange between Zavala and Safiyah, go through the unlocked door and set the third Ritual Booster.
- Head forward into the circular room and shoot the Egregore Spore at the end. Immediately turn around and drop into the lighted hole.
- Don’t forget to place your collection banner and talk to Zavala to start the final encounter!
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out the Pro Game Guides for The Complete Story of Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted (So Far).
https://progameguides.com/destiny/how-to-complete-empty-grief-in-destiny-2/ How to complete Empty Grief in Destiny 2