Image via YOU Santa Monica Studio
While treasure map quests probably weren’t why God of War: Ragnarok was nominated for the 2022 Steam Awards as well as Game of the Year at the Game Awards, that doesn’t mean it’s not a fun series of side quests to culminate in valuable items. However, these quests can vary in difficulty, with some of them being dozens of steps long. For example, the guide below explains the Mining Glory Treasure Map side quest, starting with where to start the quest and showing where to find sweet loot.
How to complete Mining Glory in God of War Ragnarok
How to find Mining Glory Treasure Map in God of War Ragnarok
Before you can find the treasures of Mining Glory, you must first find the treasure map. You must have it Draupnir Spear so to do that, make sure you get that first. The following steps will guide you through finding the map:
- Drive first to Nidavellir and then to Nidavellir Town.
- Go to the end of Nidavellir Town and find the pillar that has golden smoke coming out of it. It should be on your right, and you may be able to see a chest on it.
- Use your Draupnir spear on the smoke point to give you a place to jump.
- Jump onto the spear and then jump onto the ledge.
- There should be a treasure map on the ground behind the chest, which will start the Mining Glory quest.
Related: How to get Crackle of Bilskirnir in God of War Ragnarok
How to find Mining Glory treasure in God of War Ragnarok
The next step is to use the Mining Glory Treasure Map to locate the buried treasure at the end of this side quest. Buckle up, because this part of the quest has many steps:
- First, head to the Mystic Gateway fast travel point in the Aurvangar Wetlands.
- Take the ferry to Sverd Sands and take the elevator down to the Applecore below.
- Once you exit the elevator, head down the path to the right until you find a rope frame.
- Use the rope frame to create a zipline, then use that zipline.
- At the end of the zip line, drop down the ledge in front of you and go right.
- Go straight down this path until you reach the smoking wall at the end.
- Use the Draupnir spear on the smoke point to create another jump point.
- Jump up and go forward until you find a boulder. Use the spear on the rock to destroy it.
- There will be a dead end down the path, but you can use the Chaos Blades to swing over it.
- At the end of the path is a gold chain. Kick it and descend into the ground below, but be ready for a troll boss fight if you’ve never been here.
- Once you’ve defeated the troll, look for the crawl space in the room and go inside.
- Once you’ve made it, head into the room and open the large double doors.
- Go through these doors immediately to the right. You should see a wall with a drop that you can hug to walk over.
- Once past this, follow the path and bear left. Use your Chaos Blades to leap across the gap in front of you.
- Follow the spiral path around and ignore the first drop down menu on the right. You want to take the second dropdown with the bridge.
- When you land on the bridge, immediately turn 180 degrees. In front of you you will see a left and a right path. Take the right path.
- Go down this path and ignore the first opening you see before taking the second opening on the right. The buried treasure will be on the ground just beyond this opening!
Want more information about God of War: Ragnarok? Check out how to get hardened remains in god of war ragnarok and how to get glowing embers in god of war ragnarok from Pro Game Guides!
https://progameguides.com/god-of-war/how-to-complete-mining-glory-in-god-of-war-ragnarok/ How to complete Mining Glory in God of War Ragnarok