Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
Do you sense a theme here? This begins in the third week in Destiny 2, where specific gear is required to complete a sever mission. Could we see Stasis next week? Who knows? What we do know is that they’re fun because they challenge Guardians to approach missions in a different way.
Best loadout for Sparking Rage
Guardians are free to mix and match anything in the lists below. These focus heavily on Arc weapons, keeping Kinetics as an afterthought. Just find a nuke that matches you and build from there.
Note: Similar to last week, using the scythe will automatically fail this challenge as it is a solar weapon. DO NOT use the scythe.
- bonfire – Legendary Auto Rifle
- tears of regret – Legendary scout rifle
- heritage – Legendary shotgun
- posterity – Legendary Hand Cannon (Bow)
- intruder – (Exotic)(Bow)
- Nezarec’s Whisper – Legendary Glaive (Bow)
- Revered – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Bow)
- Arsenic Bit-4b – Legendary Bow (Bow)
- Cold heart – (Exotic)(Bow)
- risk runner – (Exotic)(Bow)
- Trinity Ghoul – (Exotic)(Bow)
- thunderlord – (Exotic)(Bow)
- Seventh Seraph – Legendary Machine Gun (Arc)
- Great Overture – (Exotic)(Bow)
- The Wardcliff coil – (Exotic)(Bow)
Related: All Calus Bobblehead locations in Destiny 2 – #1 Fan Triumph
It should go without saying, but Guardians need to run an arc subclass here. It doesn’t matter which one, but we like the “Superman” titan.
Sever – Rage Walkthrough
- After landing, head forward through the corridors and take out every bag of Cabal reinforcements you come across
- Drop through the hall and meet up with the friendly cabal reinforcements
- Take out the combined forces of Cabal and Scorn to continue
- Hire the first Ritual Booster
- Go through the door and jump over the electrified pit
- Go into the next room, turn around and look over the door
- Quickly shoot the two blue lights, then head down into the now-open pit
- Instead of going forward with your Cabal allies, go right and jump in the door
- When the trap springs in the next room, immediately look to the right and shoot the blue light to open the door
- Pull the lever just inside the hall to unseal the fire passage
- Turn around and shoot the blue light again to exit the room
- In the main room, make sure the Immortal Cabal is focused on you and go to the opposite side of the room you were in
- Follow the corridor and jump onto the platform
- Flip the switch to ignite the incinerator hall and kill the undead
- Break the containment lockdown and meet up with your Cabal friends
- Plant the rally banner and show Ghaul who’s boss!
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How does Stacks on Stacks work in Destiny 2? on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/destiny/how-to-complete-sparking-rage-in-destiny-2/ How to complete Sparking Rage in Destiny 2