Image via Supercell Youtube
Supercell brings new challenges every year to celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year. Players around the world are celebrating the event by fighting in exciting new raids and earning unique landscapes and hero skins as rewards. This year’s challenge is one of the toughest we’ve ever faced! In this guide we’ll help you beat it!
How to get 3 Stars on a Lunar New Year Challenge in Clash of Clans
This year’s Lunar New Year Challenge will reward you with Magic Theater landscapes, obstacles and legendary Lunar Queen skins. It is noteworthy that it is extremely difficult, but if you follow the steps described below, you will successfully complete this challenge every time.
Trigger hidden Teslas and skeleton traps on right push
- Set up a Wallbreaker in the lower right corner near air defense.
- Place two wall breakers on the right side, near gold store.
- Send an extra Wallberaker into the small gap above gold storenear the rabbit head.
- Send two more wallbreakers over the right side below the bunny’s arm to trigger some skeleton traps.
- Place three balloons directly on top of each Tesla on the right side of the map. Add the fourth if you feel you need it.
- destroy them Wizard Statue on the right side of the map. Place a balloon on top of the statue and one on the bottom. This triggers nine hidden Teslas.
- To destroy them barbarian statue, do the same thing, place two balloons on top and bottom. This triggers Skeleton Traps. put that poison spell also to the right of the statue. Add the Queen and five healers to accompany her to the same location. Set up another one to clear that area of any remaining Tesla towers balloon.
Related: 7 Best PC Games Like Clash of Clans in 2022
Bottom push with Barbarian King
- Start by placing two balloons on the second lantern from the left and right, respectively. They trigger five hidden Teslas.
- The attack focuses on the vulnerability that we broke in the first attack. Skeleton spell the wbreak all and reinforce their push with a Valkyrie and the barbarian king. The Barbarian King is a powerful unit that can take out hidden Teslas with a single hit.
- Focus on the queen. As she nears the Guardian Statue, place Rage on the Golden Tree. location castle troops on the breach behind the queen and a Valkyrie.
- Watch the progress of balloons Reaching the base center. As they approach the X-Arch placed near the inner base wall, reinforce the bottom jab by placing four balloons, one for each Tesla tower. If one of them stops, use another balloon to ensure its destruction.
- Watch out for those Archer Queen as she advances further into the inner part of the base. She is in danger when attacking the defending hero and the X-Bow on the left. Use her ability to turn invisible to save her when you feel threatened. You should be able to destroy the core of the base on this push.
Cleaning the top of the base
- We’ll now focus on the top of the base, which is shaped like the bunnies’ ears. There will be four Teslas and four Inferno Towers lining the walls. third place rage spelltwo on top of each top inferno tower and one between all four.
- second place Lava Hounds so they attack the towers from the top of the base.
- You should have around 20 balloons Left. Spread them out in a semi-circle around the base walls and let them support the hounds.
- These troops will manage to collapse the upper part of the base before joining your forces to clean up what’s left of the base.
Looking for more Clash of Clans? We at Pro Game Guides are here for you! Check out how to unlock sixth builder in Clash of Clans and Best Clash of Clans Town Hall 9 Base Layouts.
https://progameguides.com/clash-of-clans/how-to-beat-lunar-new-year-challenge-in-clash-of-clans/ How to complete the Lunar New Year Challenge in Clash of Clans