image of victim
Adding mods and custom content to your Sims game is core fan base, whether it’s adding some cute clothes or activating a mod that wreaks havoc on your save file. Sacrificial’s Extreme Violence Mod is definitely more of the latter.
How to Download and Install Extreme Violence Mod for Sims 4
The Extreme Violence mod for The Sims 4 is relatively easy to install in the game, especially if you have made other mods before. Follow these quick steps:
- Make sure your Sim’s game and the client they are using (Steam, Origin, etc.) Up to date.
- Go to the Downloads page on Sacrificial’s website. Scroll down until you see Extreme Violence Mod (picture above).
- Click on the title above the skull to Start the .zip download.
- Unzip the .zip file into your mods folder. This can be found through PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. You can put these files in a new folder of your own title, but don’t create a folder inside that folder, like e.g Mods only work one folder deep.
- Start your game and make sure you do it Enable both custom content and script mods. You will need to restart the game after saving these settings if they were not previously enabled.
- You can now play with your mod!
Related: Best Sims 4 Mods in 2022
Is the Extreme Violence Mod Inappropriate?
The definition of inappropriate and appropriate may vary depending on the type of person asking the question. That being said, the Extreme Violence mod for The Sims 4 would generally be considered unsuitable for children. Sims can reenact illegal activities, kill other Sims in vivid ways, and more.
There’s a lot of blood and gore in this mod, so we’d at least say that this wouldn’t be appropriate for a teenage audience. As always, use your own discretion and decide if this mod is for you or not.
Want to read more about The Sims 4? Check out the Pro Game Guides for how to play the 100 Baby Challenge in The Sims 4.
https://progameguides.com/sims-4/how-to-download-the-extreme-violence-mod-for-the-sims-4/ How to Download Extreme Violence Mod for The Sims 4