Your Roblox User ID or Player ID is a unique number that represents your profile. It cannot be changed unless you create a new account. You can share your ID with a friend and they can go straight to your profile without having to look you up on the platform. But how to find your Roblox Player ID on PC or Mobile (iOS, Android)? Follow the simple steps to get it easily.
How do I find my Roblox Player ID on PC?
Here’s how PC users can get their Roblox user ID.
- Visit Roblox.com website and Sign in to your account.
- Click yours The profile picture is at the top right of the screen.
- This will Open your profile.
- Now check your URL in browser – It will look like this: www.roblox.com/users/2609728511/profile. Numbers 2609728511 is your Roblox user or player ID.
How to Find Your Roblox User ID on Mobile (Android, iOS)
If you’re using the Roblox Mobile app on your Android or iOS device, you won’t be able to see player IDs directly. You will have to open a browser on your phone and log into Roblox to check the URL.
- Towards Roblox.com your website phone through any browser of your choice.
- Instead of tapping Continue in the app, tap Continue in Browser.
- Login Roblox with your username and password. Or you can use Quick Login feature.
- afterward tap your profile picture at the top and Click the URL in your mobile browser.
- The number will be displayed right there. Now you can easily copy it.
Hope this answers your questions about finding and getting Roblox Player IDs on PC and Mobile. While you’re here, find out how to change your group name. And for more Roblox related content, be sure to check out Gamer Tweak!
https://gamertweak.com/find-player-user-id-roblox/ How to Find Roblox Player User ID on PC, Mobile (iOS, Android)