Image via Riot Games
In a competitive game like Valorant, proper strategic communication is key to winning games consistently. But sometimes your Valorant voice chat system works partially or not at all due to some client or server side errors. In such a scenario, you can fix your Valorant voice chat system by implementing solutions like updating your Valorant voice chat system audio drivercustomization of your audio consoleor customize yours audio settings.
Solutions to fix Valorant voice chat not working error
Related: How to fix Valorant black screen at launch error?
- Updating the audio driverNote: Even though it may sound simple, the most common solution to voice chat error is to update your audio driver. Download the appropriate drivers for your audio card from the official website.
- Customize the audio console: Open your audio console for your audio card and check all input and output ports. If you find that your input port is blocked or turned off, use the console software to turn it on. Test your microphone and see if it works.
- voice channel: Make sure you are on the correct voice channel e.g. B. the team voice channel or the party voice channel. Use the appropriate buttons to speak into them.
- Adjust your audio settings: Go to your Valorant settings and navigate to the audio section. Check if your input devices are selected correctly. Also try increasing the sensitivity threshold of your microphone if you use sound filters such as RTX audio.
- Check your microphone: Make sure your microphone does not have any physical damage in the form of wire cuts or dust build-up.
For more information on Valorant, check out How to fix the Guru meditation error in Valorant or VALORANT: How to fix the VAN 1067 error code in Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/guides/how-to-fix-valorant-voice-chat-not-working-error/ How to fix Valorant voice chat not working error