Image via Roblox Find the Markers
While Find the Markers might seem like another scavenger hunt-style experience, it actually features a fairly complicated map with more than a handful of challenging secrets to find. With Mystery of the Foliage Update, Find the Markers has added nine more markers for players to discover, including the one we’ll be covering in this quick guide, the foliage marker.
Find the foliage marker
To begin your leaf-hunting journey, you must enter the Washable Kingdom by teleporting through it magic clock pictured below. This watch has one secret ladder hidden behind it that allows you to climb to the first level, followed by another secret ladder at the front that leads to the actual clock face. Once you reach the top of the second ladder, you will be automatically teleported there Washable kingdom.
Once in Washable Kingdom, your mission is to find and activate seven orbs. After activating all seven orbs in the correct order, open the secret door leading to the foliage marker. If you are unsure of the required order, see the steps below.
- Look for the pond on the far left that is near the Witch Tower and approach it.
- Jump onto the left lily pad and drop onto the hidden platform under the water. Activate the orb on this platform by pressing E.
- Once this orb has activated, jump off the platform to return to the spawn. Then go to the right of the witch tower and towards the orb pictured below. Activate this orb by pressing it E.
- Find the next orb by turning right and heading toward the market area. In the market, look for the yellow store marker – the orb is just opposite the store. Press E to activate this ball.
- The fourth orb is in the blue area of the map to the left of the market – you can probably see it from the third orb’s position. Once you find it, press E to activate it.
- To activate the next orb you need to enter the castle, which is located between the blue area and the swamp area. Once inside the castle, go to the back left tower and climb to the top. Here you will find the fifth orb, which you can activate by pressing it E.
- To find the sixth orb, jump off this tower and go to Dragon Mountain. At the foot of this mountain is the sixth orb – activate it by pressing it E.
- After all other orbs have been activated, it’s time to find the last orb. To do this, go up the Drachenberg by following the stone ramps and enter the cave at the top.
- Inside this cave is a small cliff that drops down to a platform below – hop down onto this platform to find and activate the final orb.
Now that you’ve found and activated all seven orbs, the secret door in Dragon Marker’s lair should be open and accessible to you.
Related: How to get Marker Chomik in Roblox Find the Markers / Find the Chomiks
Enter this door to be teleported to the cave’s secret garden!
Within this cave should be a large circle of earth and three archways.
To complete our mission to unlock the foliage marker, we must first plant a beanstalk seed in the dirt, then collect three buckets of water, and finally use the water to help the beanstalk grow. To plant the beanstalk seed, approach the earth circle and press E. A green bar will appear on the left side of your screen indicating how much time you have left to collect a bucket of water.
To get the first bucket of water, climb to the archway pictured below and go through it.
Once you reach the other side, you’ll need to complete a short obby by clicking on glowing mushrooms to activate platforms, then solve a simple puzzle to open the locked door.
Once you get to the end of the Obby, the locked door can be opened by clicking on the three clusters of mushrooms in the order highlighted below.
When the door opens, rush inside and fill your bucket at the water point by pressing E.
With the full bucket in hand, head back the way you came to exit the first obby. Once you make it back to the main area, approach the small beanstalk and press E to give him water.
This will make the beanstalk much bigger and start your second timer!
To get your second bucket of water, head towards the archway pictured below and go through it.
On the other side of this archway there should be a small swamp. To reach the waterhole in this area you have to cross the swamp using the bouncing water lilies.
When you’ve made it, fill your bucket at the water point by pressing E and then return to the main area.
In the main area, give your water back to the beanstalk by approaching the dirt and pressing E. This will make the beanstalk even bigger and start your third and final timer.
Related: How to get the Rainbow Road Marker in Roblox Find the Markers
The last obby is of course the most frustrating one, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t finish it on time, you’re not alone! If your timer is up, you can always repeat the process simply by replanting the beanstalk seed. When you’re ready to try the final Obby, go to the archway pictured below and go through it.
On the other side of this archway there should be a hallway covered in several vines – to reach the waterhole of this area you need to maneuver through these vines and jump over them without touching a single one.
Once you make it to the other side, fill up your bucket and carefully but quickly return to the main area!
Use your bucket to water the beanstalk one last time and watch it grow to immense size! Once it finishes growing, press E climb on its stalk.
After a short transition, you’ll reach the top of the secret garden where the Foliage Marker can be found!
To claim this marker and add it to your Markerdex, simply walk up to it and touch it.
You should then get the following popup!
Looking for more Find the Markers content? Check out our other guides on how to get the forbidden marker in Roblox Find the Markers or how to get the cowboy marker in Roblox Find the Markers!
https://progameguides.com/roblox/how-to-get-the-foliage-marker-in-roblox-find-the-markers/ How to get Foliage Marker in Roblox Find the markers