Image via Roblox Project Slayers
Learning how to use a variety of breathing styles is one of the most important parts of becoming a successful Slayer in the Demon Hunter-inspired Project Slayers experience, which is why we have created the following short guide showing exactly how to unlock one of these breathing styles – Mist Breathing. Read on below to check out our short walkthrough of how to get this style of breathing.
What are the requirements to get Mist Breathing in Project Slayers?
The following requirements must be met before Mist Breathing can be unlocked:
- Be at least level 75
- Have at least 10,000 wen
- Own at least 150 Demon Horns
Where is the Mist Breathing trainer located in Project Slayers?
To find them Mist Trainerthe NPC that teaches mist breathing that you must have access to card 2since this NPC is only within the practically named location of map 2, Location of the fog trainer. Once you’ve traveled to the Mist Trainer location, look for an older NPC with white hair and a beard – that’s the Mist Trainer.
Related: Project Slayers Codes (November 2022) – Free Spins!
All Mist Breath training quests in Project Slayers
Before earning Mist Breathing you must complete the following quests, all of which can be pursued by following the trail marker on your screen:
- Mist Breath Cup Training: Take part in a QTE mini-game in which you have to press a sequence of letters on your keyboard as quickly as possible
- Mist Breathing Meditation: Train your lungs by completing a meditation-based mini-game that requires you to click the mouse at set times
- Mist Breath Target Training: Engage in a short target practice by clicking on various small targets before they disappear
- Push-ups with mist breathing: Perform push-ups at Wop’s training ground by completing a QTE mini-game
- Defeat Tokito: Defeat the Tokito boss
Mist breathing moves
All of the moves that come with Mist Breathing are as follows:
- N – obscure clouds
- Ultimate move that turns you completely invisible for a short time
- B – lunar propagation…
- Leap in the air and hold this button to fire a ranged smoke attack at your opponent
- v – Shifting flow flash
- Spin in circles and unleash a slightly charged slash
- C – Distant Haze
- Leap forward slightly to slash an enemy while emitting a bright beam of light
- X – Eight-layer nebula
- Unleash a series of extremely fast punches and knock back your opponent
- Z – cloud and haze
- Charge at an opponent and knock them back
Looking for more Project Slayers content? Check out our latest guides on Can I go hybrid in Roblox Project Slayers? or How to get a sword in Roblox Project Slayers here in the Pro Game Guides!
https://progameguides.com/roblox/how-to-get-mist-breathing-in-project-slayers-roblox/ How to get mist breathing in Project Slayers – Roblox