Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
Once you’ve leveled up your launchers in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, you should be ready to take on the stealth challenges for those weapons. There are four launchers in the game: PILA, Strela-P, JOKR, and RPG-7, and each offers one basic camouflage challenge and four mastery camouflage challenges.
How to get all camos for launchers in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- basic camouflage: This challenge for each launcher can be accessed after leveling up this weapon to level 11. To unlock the base camouflage for any of the four launchers, you must Get 40 operator kills with this weapon.
- gold camouflage: Now that you have unlocked the base camouflage for your launcher, let’s say PILA, you can try your hand at the first championship or completion camouflage challenge, ie the gold camouflage. This required of you Get two kills without dying five times for PILA, Strela-P and RPG-7. As for the JOKR, you have to do it Get two kills without dying 10 times unlock gold.
- platinum camouflage: The Platinum Camo Challenge is unlocked after earning gold on all four of your launchers:
- PIL: Destroy 15 enemy killstreaks (UAV, Counter-UAV, VTOL, etc.), equipment (Proximity Mine, Claymore, C4) or vehicles.
- Strela P: Destroy 25 enemy killstreaks, equipment or vehicles.
- JOKR: Destroy 10 enemy killstreaks, equipment, or vehicles.
- RPG-7: Destroy 10 enemy killstreaks, equipment, or vehicles.
- Polyatomic camouflage: The third Mastery Camo challenge becomes available once you unlock Platinum Camo on 51 weapons in Modern Warfare 2. The launcher polyatomic challenge requires this Get 15 double kills with the guns.
- Orion camouflage: You automatically unlock this final mastery camouflage for your launchers once you unlock polyatomic to 51 weapons.
Related: Modern Warfare 2 – Skill-Based Matchmaking Explained
Tips for Unlocking Launcher Mastery Camouflages in MW2
- game modes: The best game modes where you can unlock gold, platinum and polyatomic camouflages for your launchers are ground war and lens-based 6v6 modes like hard point and domination, in which you can get multiple kills on the objectives. A special technique to get launcher kills in ground warfare is to shoot missiles from the back of the Transport Helos as shown in the image above. This strategy will help you get kills with the JOKR, which is otherwise difficult to use.
- melee: Hitting enemies with your launcher also counts towards the challenge, so you might as well do this if you’re out of ammo or somehow managed to sneak up behind the enemies.
- perks: Your perk pack will be our recommended perk choices:
- Basic Benefits: Double Time and Tracker
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands / Recon (Platinum Camo Challenge only)
- Ultimate Advantage: overclocking
- field upgrades: Equip ammo box so you can refill your ammo once the field upgrade is available.
If you find these challenges frustrating to complete, you can always ask your opponents for help via text chat. Most of the time, players are eager to help you. As a last resort, you can just wait until Season 1 comes out for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. It brings the fan-favorite melee card Shipment, which should make grinding easier for you.
For more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 content, visit the Pro Game Guides. In the meantime, check out our article on rear kills in MW2.
https://progameguides.com/call-of-duty/how-to-get-the-mastery-camos-for-launchers-in-modern-warfare-2/ How to get the Mastery Camos for Launchers in Modern Warfare 2