Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
Weapon resonance effects are unique buffs that you can obtain in Tower of Fantasy by equipping certain weapon combinations. When building your “Team” it is highly recommended to take advantage of Resonance Effects to gain additional buffs and damage bonuses that can make defeating powerful enemies easier.
What are weapon types in Tower of Fantasy?
Before understanding how resonance works, it’s important to understand that all weapons fall into three types based on their primary role in combat: offense, defense, and support.
You can determine a weapon’s type by clicking on it in the storage or weapon menu and ticking the icon to the left of its item. If it’s red, it’s a DPS or offensive weapon. If it’s yellow, it’s a defense-type weapon, and if it’s blue, then it’s a support-type weapon.
Related: How to delete ruin B-01 (easy) in Tower of Fantasy
How weapon resonance works in Tower of Fantasy
Weapon resonance effects are triggered when equipped two guns of the same type or three weapons of different types. In return, you get fixed effects that are amplified when participating in teamplay game modes like Joint Operation, Dimensional Trials, and more.
You can trigger weapon resonance effects by equipping the following weapon type combinations as set to:
- Balance – Attack, Defense, Support
- Increase final damage and damage reduction by five percent. Increase shard and healing effects by 20 percent. Increase final damage and damage reduction by 20 percent in team play.
- Bravery – Defense, Defense
- Increase damage reduction by 25 percent, smash by 60 percent, and aggo by 800 percent. Further increases damage by 20 percent in team play.
- Attack – Attack/DPS, Attack/DPS
- Increase final damage by 10 percent, which is further increased to 40 percent in team play.
- Blessing – support, support
- Increase healing by 100 percent, which is further increased by 100 percent in team play.
These resonance bonuses do not apply to multiple weapon sets, so they must all be equipped in the same set. Additionally, all team play bonuses stack with single player bonuses. For example, triggering boons gives you a 200 percent healing bonus in team play, as opposed to 100 percent in solo play.
Check out our guide on how to increase your maximum stamina in Tower of Fantasy to make in-game exploration a whole lot easier.
https://progameguides.com/tower-of-fantasy/how-to-get-weapon-resonance-effects-in-tower-of-fantasy/ How to get weapon resonance effects in Tower of Fantasy