Hiring a cross-platform developer is a difficult task. It requires the candidate to be well versed in many programming languages and platforms. As an employer, you should do your research and find a candidate who is qualified for the job.
Here are some tips for hiring cross-platform developers:
- Look for someone who has a good portfolio that shows their skill set across various platforms.
- Find someone who has experience with the technologies you need them to work with.
- Make sure they have enough experience in your industry or company as they may not be familiar with it if they haven’t worked in it before.
A cross platform developer is a developer who can create an app on multiple platforms. There are many benefits to hiring cross platform developers. One of them is the ability to have an app that can be used on different platforms without having to make two separate apps for each one.
Another benefit is the cost savings associated with hiring a single person instead of two or more people for each platform. It also allows companies to scale their development efforts across multiple platforms and avoid duplicating work.
What is the Difference between a .NET Developer and a Java Developer?
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is used in a wide range of applications, including desktop computing, web development, video game development and embedded systems.
Net developers are typically tasked with developing software using the .NET framework. This includes Web Forms Applications, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and ASP.NET applications. They also build web services using the .NET Framework and C#/.NET languages.
Java developers typically develop software for use on desktops/laptops or embedded devices running the Java Virtual Machine (JVM). They often develop mobile apps for Android devices or build web services in Java Server Pages (JSP) or Java Servlets.
How to Hire a Cross Platform Developer?
Hiring a cross platform developer is not as easy as it seems. There are many things that you need to consider before hiring a developer.
Some of the most important questions that you need to ask yourself before hiring a developer are:
- What is the experience of the applicant?
- What technologies does he/she know?
- What kind of projects has he/she worked on?
- How much can I pay him/her?
What are the Prerequisites for Cross Platform Developers in Your Company?
Cross Platform Developers are required to have the following skills:
- Experience in developing for multiple platforms
- Familiarity with mobile development frameworks like PhoneGap or React Native
- Familiarity with web services APIs like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of server technologies such as Apache and MySQL
How to Hire a Cross Platform Developer – 5 Tips that Will Help You Shortlist Candidates
It is not easy to hire a cross platform software engineer. They are hard to find and they require skills that are specific to the industry in which they work. In order to ensure that you hire the right person, you need to be prepared for the interview process.
There are many ways in which you can prepare for this process. Here are five tips that will help you shortlist candidates:
- Do your research on the candidate’s previous work experience
- Make sure that their portfolio is impressive
- Ask them how long they have been programming and what languages they have worked with before
- Ask them where their strengths lie and what they do best at
- Get a second opinion from someone who knows more about development than you do