How to refund a game on Steam.
Unfortunately, not all games are created equal. Sometimes hundreds of hours are poured into a title and they enjoy every second. Others boot up for 30 minutes, realize it’s not what it’s supposed to be, and then regret the hard-earned money you spent on it. Because of this, Steam has started allowing players to refund a game they weren’t happy with, although there are some conditions attached to this offer. Here you will find everything you need to know how to refund a game on steam
Can you refund a game on Steam? answered
Let’s get the important part out of the way first. You can only refund a game on Steam if it was purchased within the last 14 days and you’ve played it for less than two hours. Player two and a half hours? Fresh out of luck.
If you’re still eligible for a refund, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Steam help page and log in to your account.
- Select “A purchase” from the “What do you need help with?” field. options. You will then be greeted with a page listing all games that are eligible for a refund on Steam. If one doesn’t show up for one reason or another, it doesn’t meet the refund criteria.
- When it appears, select the game you want a refund for.
- Select the reason for the refund: accidental purchase, gameplay, or technical issue
- Fill out the application form and submit it. Be sure to include as much detail as possible so your request can be better approved.
- Click Send Request and check the email for confirmation.
As long as you have a solid reason to request a refund on Steam, your request will most likely be approved. Note, however, that making a request does not necessarily guarantee that you will get your money back.
That’s all you’ll ever need to know how to refund a game on steam For more helpful video game guides, be sure to search Twinfinite as we have many guides including how to fix Steam communication errors, server status and more.
https://twinfinite.net/2022/10/refund-game-steam-how/ How to refund a game on Steam