Complex situations can arise if the in-built QuickBooks File Doctor cannot fix the QuickBooks Backup file. You should make Stellar Repair for QuickBooks your QuickBooks repair tool. Considering how vital your QuickBooks data is, you do not want to risk losing all the information due to corrupted files.
Read this article to learn how to repair damaged QuickBooks data using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks. This third-party software is completely safe for QuickBooks files with no scope of malware threats or modification of the original data. Let us take a closer look into its unique abilities.
What is Stellar Repair for QuickBooks?
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is a perfect tool for fixing corrupt QuickBook files and recovering the data components from backup files. Its innovative technology can restore elements of lost financial information and provide an enhanced review of the data.
This Windows software will resolve errors such as -6000, H202, 0, etc. It can search out corrupt files on the computer if the location is unknown to you. The repair process concludes with a generated log report containing repair times and other details.
Before installing the QuickBooks repair tool, check if your computer’s Windows version is later than 2000, with a Pentium Class Processor and a minimum of 2GB RAM. It would be best to have around 500MB of free disk space to run this software.
Your Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is available as a free demo and subscription plan. You would prefer its layout if you desire simplicity. To retrieve customer, vendor, employee, information, etc., follow the steps below to set up your tool.
- First, download the setup file on your computer and unzip the file if necessary. Access the setup wizard by clicking on the downloaded file twice.
- Then install the software following the instruction guide provided by the setup wizard. Ensure you accept the terms and conditions stated. The installation path can be modified as preferred.
- Next, open the software after a successful installation.
- Finally, locate the primary tabs arranged in separate sections on the layout to begin fixing damaged QuickBooks data files.
This specialized software will restore your QuickBooks file to its original state. Follow the steps below to become a pro in using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks.
To begin with, use the search query on the Stellar Repair QuickBooks tool to identify the corrupt file. Alternatively, select the file following its location path. Proceed to the next step upon verification after selecting the backup file.
Now, scan the file for corruption errors using the ‘Scan’ button. A summary report containing start and end repair times is generated with components deleted from the corrupt file. This process is quite fast, giving results a few minutes after initiating the repair process.
Finally, preview the scan summary to see all related information if you are satisfied with the report. Save the new data file as a new QuickBook work file or a QuickBook Backup for reference and use. A success message is displayed when the repair process is completed.
Although the in-built File doctor can perform repairs on QuickBooks files, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks overcomes the limitations of QuickBooks File Doctor.
QuickBooks Integrated File Doctor
The QuickBooks package for Windows versions 7, 8, and 10 offers a File Doctor for fixing minute errors. QBFD will speedily troubleshoot your file problems and resolve network problems with minimal effort.
To activate your QuickBooks File Doctor, ensure the QuickBooks tool hub has been downloaded and follow this guide for proper installation.
- First, click the QuickBooks ToolHub.exe file and check the license agreement box. Hit the install icon after proceeding to the next page. Your installation will begin immediately.
- Then, locate the company file tab in your QuickBooks ToolHub and run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Afterward, select your company file in the drop-down menu or search using the file tab.
- Finally, insert the QuickBooks admin key to begin scanning and accessing the finished file. External software is recommended over QBFD to overcome its limitations.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Versus QuickBooks File Doctor
In contrast to the QuickBooks File Doctor, which resolves network and corrupt files majorly, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is compatible with QuickBooks Pro version, Premier, and Enterprise versions, for recovering all components from the QBB backup file of various country editions.
What you can’t achieve with QuickBooks built-in tool
Scanning QFB files is possible on this software with a proper internet connection, provided the size is below 2GB. It also requires an Admin login identity and security pass before use. It is not compatible with all QuickBooks versions and may trigger issues if a database server manager is used.
Your QuickBooks file recovery can be easily made using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks to prevent loss of financial information. You can successfully repair corrupt QuickBook files and resolve all errors you ever run across. Follow our guide on setting up your Stellar Repair for QuickBooks to maximize its benefits.