Tower of Fantasy is a game where having good weapons and characters as early as possible is crucial. Since this is a gacha game, you have to be lucky to get what you want. Since this rarely happens, you’ll need to restart the game to try again. To do this you need to know how to reroll in Tower of Fantasy and get these Specially Super Rare (SSR) weapons.
Tower of Fantasy Reroll Guide
By re-rolling, try to test your luck by starting the game over with a different account. This process may take some time, but if you have patience, you will eventually get lucky. To roll the dice again in Tower of Fantasy, you have to take several steps. Before doing this, keep in mind that re-rolling can be tiring as it takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete a rolling session. Skip the cutscenes to speed up the process.
This is how rerolling works in Tower of Fantasy
1. Create multiple email accounts
- For each replay you will need a new account as you are presenting yourself to the system as a new player. If you don’t stop until you come up with something great Create at least 20 email accounts (one per roll).
- Choose a random username and change it later when you are happy with the buns.
2. Create a character
- If you want a specific look, create a character by selecting it the default Option on the right side of the main menu.
Related: 5 things you should know before playing Tower of Fantasy
3. Copy Character ID
- Go to th in the main menue preset possibility
- Choose lobby (icon like a house)
- Choose My preferences tab
- Choose Copy Character ID
4. Create a new account
- Register a new game account using one of the emails created earlier.
- Create or import a character by going to the Preset option and clicking Import symbol in the lower left corner of the screen. Enter the character ID to import.
5. Complete the Ecological Station Invaders quest
- Select a server to start playing Tower of Fantasy.
- Complete the first quest
- If you want more pulls on each attempt, explore the map as there are plenty of Gold Nucleus orbs. After a few tries you will know where they are and the process will be faster.
6. Draw for rewards
- In Tower of Fantasy these are called gacha moves special orders. Your goal is to get an SSR weapon; If you’re lucky on the first try, you don’t have to roll the dice again!
7. Rinse and repeat
- Sign out of the game
- Create a new account
- Repeat the process until you are satisfied
Related: Are characters transferred between servers in Tower of Fantasy?
When should I reroll in Tower of Fantasy?
If you roll again during the pre-registration milestone reward period (within 180 days of launch), you’ll have enough Gold Nucleus currency to test your drawing luck. If you started the game after this period, wait for some global events so you have more initial resources to roll. Either way, prepare for repeated Groundhog Day-style actions until you get lucky.
Ranking of starting characters
Each simulacra (character) in Tower of Fantasy is associated with a weapon. You can equip up to three weapons that you can upgrade. By combining weapons you create different resonance buffs. To start, you want to get an SSR weapon in as few tries as possible (so you don’t have to repeat the reroll process). There are several characters that you will want from the start, but don’t be greedy as any SSR would be great. If you can, grab some of these:
- king– DPS
- Samir– DPS
- Tsubasa– DPS
We have excellent guides to make your life in Tower of Fantasy easier. The Pro Game Guides tells you where to find all Travel Log Overlooks in Astra in Tower of Fantasy, all Omnium Towers locations in Tower of Fantasy and how to remove Thornvines in Tower of Fantasy.
https://progameguides.com/tower-of-fantasy/how-to-re-roll-in-tower-of-fantasy/ How to reroll in Tower of Fantasy