How to solve the light puzzle in act 3 in Scorn
Screenshot of Pro Game Guides
The Act 3 easy puzzle in Scorn can be very frustrating, but it’s one of only two puzzles in the area. Players can also get their hands on a new weapon, making it easier to take care of the combat-oriented parts of the level. Players must descend to additional floors in the elevator they activate, and each floor poses more threats than the previous one. How to solve the light puzzle in act 3 of scorn.
How to solve the light puzzle in act 3 of scorn
The puzzles of Act 2 are much easier than those in the following level. That easy puzzle or node puzzle, lets players try to light up each circular node. There is two of these puzzles Found in Act 3 to get keys to an elevator. When players get to the first light puzzle, it starts in the same order, but even if players have already played around with it, these are the steps to solve it:
- Get the center knot aligned with the rod
- The center pole needs to be aligned with the bottom knot on the end, which can be done by snapping it to the Left or To the right knots and twist them.
- With the center knot and stick attached to one side, twist the other until it lights up
- If the middle knot stays attached to one side, it cannot rotate while moving the opposite one.
- Connect the middle node to the opposite node that was moved and twist the untied knot until it lights up
- Just like in the second step, pinning the middle knot to the opposite knot keeps it from moving. They should both be now illuminated.
- Move the middle knot so that it is pointing down
The puzzle should now be solved and players will receive their first key for the Elevator.
Related: When was Scorn announced and why did it take so long?
How to solve the second light puzzle
The second light puzzle of Act 3 works the same as the first but with an extra node to work with. Both the middle and top knots can be used for both impede unbound nodes before moving or Move two nodes at once. Whether players have moved things around or are starting the puzzle over, these are the steps to solving the puzzle:
- Align the top knot with the rod attached to it
- This is automatically aligned at the start of the puzzle, but if players have moved it, players can rotate it back into place by attaching it to another node by selecting the attached node and moving it.
- Align the middle knot with the stick attached to it
- This can be done by connecting the middle node to the left or right node. As long as the top knot isn’t attached to anything, it won’t rotate.
This would be the solution if players weren’t messing around with the puzzle, but if they have, here are some tips on how to solve the puzzle.
- Alternate which knot is attached, then twist it
- Attaching knots, twisting, and then untying them is a viable way to get them in place.
- Fasten both the top and middle knots on either the left or right
- When both the top and middle knots are connected to a knot, they are free to move the detached one without moving any of the others. This means players only have to worry about making sure the top and middle nodes line up with the bars.
For more Scorn guides, see Are there multiple endings of Scorn? The ending is explained in the Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/scorn/how-to-solve-the-act-3-light-puzzle-in-scorn/ How to solve the light puzzle in act 3 in Scorn