After weeks of speculation, EA has finally announced the FIFA 22 ICON Swaps 1, offering players the chance to land some of the most valuable cards in the game. Here’s everything we know so far about all the goals, as well as the leaked ICONs and the reward pack.
With all the different special cards and promotions achieved FIFA 22’s Ultimate Team, still nothing compares to owning an ICON. Not only are these players some of the biggest names to ever grace the sport, but they also provide key chemical bonds to help you build your squad.
The only downside is that they are rare to pack. Many people will play religion for an entire year and never see those prestigious white flares. That’s where ICON Swaps come in.
ICON Swaps allow players to rummage to earn ICON, instead of holding their finger with each opened pack. FIFA 22 ICON Swaps 1 has now been announced and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Simply put, ICON Swaps are an opportunity for FIFA 22 players to unlock ICON through completing in-game objectives. The EA gradually releases a series of challenges, each offering a numbered Swap Code.
At the start of the event, an SBC ladder will appear in the FIFA 22 menus, each of which requires more Swap Tokens than the last one. As you earn more tokens, the quality of the ICONs or packages offered to you will increase.
Players have the option to spend money early and unlock more smaller rewards. Or they can go big and save all their tokens to unlock one of the marquee ICONs at the top end of the ladder.
According to the new loading screen found in the game, ICON swap 1 will start Wednesday, December 15, 2021, in 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET / 6pm GMT / 7pm CET.
At this point, the player can see the full list of bonuses on offer. The first set of goals will also be operational, with many more to be implemented in the coming weeks.
Not only are the big-name ICONs unlocked, but there are also some incredibly generous packages to pick up. These can be perfect for building your club up after a big SBC or saving up until a big promotion.
If you are not satisfied with the included ICONs, there are also some random ICON packs if you are willing to take the risk.
Now that the FUT Swaps event has officially appeared in FIFA 22, we can see the full list of ICONs and packs that players can use. Just remember that you can use your tokens any way you want, you don’t have to wait and save for the top prize if you don’t want to.
- 2 tokens – 25 x 81+ Player Packs
- 3 tokens – 25 x 82+ Player Packs
- 5 tokens – 25 x 83+ Player Packs
- 6 tokens – Mid Iker Casillas
- 7 tokens – Between Rio Ferdinand
- 8 tokens – Base or middle ICON pack
- 9 tokens – Prime Marc Overmars
- 10 tokens – Middle Icon Pack
- 11 tokens – Defender Marcel Desailly
- 12 tokens – Campus Alessandro Del Piero
- 13 tokens – 89+ Middle ICON Pack
- 14 tokens – Choice of basic or mid ICON player
- 14 tokens – Prime Minister Gianluca Zambrotta
- 16 tokens – Middle or Main Icon Pack
- 17 tokens – Choice of basic, medium or main ICON player
- 17 tokens – Midfielder Wayne Rooney
Each version of the ICON Swap comes with a combination of different goals. In previous years they might ask you to win some games on Team Battles will be a team with one nationality. It can also be a certain type of goal in Friendly mode or they can simply require some Division Rivals win with any team.
The first nine ICON Swap Tokens can now be played, locked behind a number of different objectives. You have 26 days to complete as many of these quests as you can before they are replaced by a second wave.
Each bolded goal is worth one token, however, you may need to complete multiple challenges to win it:
- The silver
- Win 6 team battles with minimal time. World Class with 11 silver players in your starting lineup
- Win 6 team battles with minimal time. World Class with 11 Eredivise players in your starting lineup
- La Albiceleste
- Win 6 team battles with minimal time. World class with 11 Argentinian players in your starting line-up
- Win 6 team battles with minimal time. World class with 11 Brazilian players in your starting lineup
- One Club Wonders
- Win 6 team battles with minimal time. World Class with the first 11 owned players in your starting lineup
- FUT Champion
- Won 13 FUT Champions matches
- Series A
- Win 6 matches in a FUT Live Friendly: A tournament where at least eight Serie A players own the first in your starting line-up
- Score in 10 separate matches using Serie A players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
- Assist in cutting the ball in five separate matches using Serie A players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
- Win 6 matches in a FUT Live Friendly: A tournament with at least eight LaLiga players in your starting line-up
- Score in 10 separate matches against LaLiga players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
- Assist in cutting the ball in five separate matches using LaLiga players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
- Premier League
- Win 6 matches in a FUT Live Friendly: A tournament with at least eight Premier League players in your starting line-up
- Score in 10 separate matches using Premier League players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
- Assist in cutting the ball in five separate matches using Premier League players in Live FUT Friendly: A Tournament
There you have it, that’s all we know so far about ICON Swaps 1 in FIFA 22. For more on FIFA 22, check out this guide on how to complete these ICON SBCs:
https://www.dexerto.com/fifa/fifa-22-icon-swaps-1721325/ ICON FIFA 22 Swap: Start Date, Goals and Rewards