Locations and Access
Secret rooms, secret loot.
Dropped with Warzone 2 Season Two, the Ashika Island Resurgence map delivers the first non-default battle royale environment in the Warzone sequel. While players will familiarize themselves with the smaller island’s POIs and best drop locations, some may not be aware that there are some incredible hidden loot rooms dotted around the map. Here we go through how to find and access all secret loot locations on Ashika Island to get the best gear for your team in Warzone 2 Resurgence.
Ashika Island power plant secret room in Warzone 2
The first secret room we know of on Ashika Island is in the power plant. This is directly northwest of Tsuki Castle, which is highlighted on the map below:
The secret room was discovered by a Twitter user ‘Scot’, who realized that the switches around the power plant are actually part of an Easter egg. To access the secret room here you have to follow the instructions below:
- Access the power plant with a fortress key card.
- Go down into the tunnels under the power plant, the entrance to which is under a balcony in the main room.
- Locate the four switches in the underground tunnels.
- Set all four switches to “On”.
- Head towards the secret room, guided by the green lights on the tunnel wall.
Once players are in the room, they can enjoy the premium loot on offer. Along with the typical armor, cash, and weapons, there are a number of orange crates to open that guarantee players fully equipped weapons and better gear.
Ashika Island Secret Underwater Bunker in Warzone 2
The second secret location on Ashika Island is accessible through the waterways on the map. These cover a large area under the island, forming something of a submarine bunker for players to explore.
Access to these waterways can be accessed via the “Up” or “Down” ziplines across the map, but the best way to access this loot room is through the tunnel on the south side of Tsuki Castle or the entrance in Port Ashika:
This loot room was discovered by Redditor ‘papa_geo’ and widely shared. Again, it promises a bunch of excellent loot.
- Drop into the water in the underground waterways just below the main building of Tsuki Castle.
- Swim through the large pipe until you open into a large cave.
- Jump onto one of the floating blocks before jumping onto the second and then onto the exposed ledge and through the hole in the wall.
- Enjoy the loot!
Again, there are weapons, cash, armor, and orange crates for players to open. Be warned that it will take some time to get back out, so watch out for enemies and the approaching storm.
That is the location and access to each secret loot room on Ashika Island that we currently know about – but there’s sure to be more Easter Eggs and findable locations to come, so stay tuned for Twinfinite as we uncover every secret Activision has programmed.
https://twinfinite.net/2023/03/all-ashika-island-secret-loot-rooms-in-warzone-2-locations-how-to-access/ Locations and Access