Mistsplitter Reforged – How to get it, Ascension, stats and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Image from Pro Game Guides
Mistsplitter Reforged is a five-star Genshin Impact sword aimed at DPS units. It has an extremely versatile use case, as characters can use its passive ability regardless of their attack patterns – but it’s best used by those who can infuse elements into their attacks. If you’ve managed to pull this sword, here’s everything you need to know about it.
How to get Mistsplitter Reforged in Genshin Impact
Mistsplitter Reforged is a limited weapon that can only be obtained when it appears in the Epitome Invocation banner at a higher rate that you can draw with Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, you’ll have to wait for it to spin and record an embodied path to ensure that Mistsplitter Reforged is damage on the third.
Genshin Impact Mistsplitter Reforged stats
- basic attack: 48 to 674
- sub: Crit Damage (9.4 to 44.1 percent)
- Passive: Edge of the Mistsplitter
- win one 12/15/18/21/24 Percent elemental damage bonus for all elements and gain the power of Mist Shard Emblem.
- At stack levels 1/2/3, Mistsplitter’s Emblem provides an elemental damage bonus for the character’s elemental type.
- R1: 16.8.28 percent
- R2: 10/20/35 percent
- R3: 12/24/42 percent
- R4: 14/28/49 percent
- R5: 16/32/56 percent
- The character gains a stack of Mistsplitter Emblems in each of the following scenarios. The duration of each stack is calculated independently.
- Basic Attack deals Elemental DMG (stacks lasts five seconds)
- Casting Elemental Burst (stack lasts 10 seconds)
- Energy is less than 100 percent (stack disappears when energy is full)
Related: Genshin Impact Sacrificial Sword – best characters, stats and how to get it
Genshin Impact Mistsplitter Reforged Ascension Cost & Materials
Below are all of the Ascension Materials required to take Mistsplitter Reforged to Ascension Level Six. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- handguards: Kairagi and Nobushi throughout Inazuma
- fog grass: Ruin Cruiser, Defender, Destroyer and Scout throughout Inazuma and Sumeru
- Branch of a distant sea: Court of Flowing Sand (Monday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ascension phase one
x3 Old Handguard
x5 Chaos Gear
x5 Coral Branch of a Distant Sea
Ascension Phase Two
x12 Old Handguard
x18 Chaos Gear
x5 Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea
Ascension Phase Three
x9 Kageuchi Handguard
x9 Chaos Axis
x9 Jeweled branch of a distant sea
Ascension Phase Four
x14 Kageuchi handguards
x18 Chaos Axis
x5 Jade Branch of a Distant Sea
Ascension Phase Five
x9 Famous Handguard
x14 Chaos Oculus
x9 Jade branch of a distant sea
Ascension Phase Six
x18 Famous handguard
x27 Chaos Oculus
x6 Golden branch of a distant sea
Who can use Mistsplitter Reforged in Genshin Impact?
Mistsplitter Refoged is an all-around amazing sword for DPS characters, but also pairs well with sub-DPS and support units. However, if you have a variety of sword users in your arsenal, it’s best to give this weapon to a character who can infuse elements into their abilities to take advantage of the passive elemental damage bonus.
The following characters can use Mistsplitter Reforged:
For another amazing five star sword option, check out Haran Geppaku Futsu – How to Get It, Ascension, Stats and Who Can Use It in Genshin Impact here in Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/genshin-impact/mistsplitter-reforged-how-to-get-ascension-stats-and-who-can-use-it-in-genshin-impact/ Mistsplitter Reforged – How to get it, Ascension, stats and who can use it in Genshin Impact