Image via Activision
The FSS Hurricane submachine gun in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 falls under the M4 platform or weapon family. Players can use this SMG in conjunction with the Fennec and Lachmann Sub MP5 during the beta. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of unlocking the MP5, the FSS Hurricane is a great alternative to use in Modern Warfare 2.
How to unlock FSS hurricane in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Follow the steps below to unlock the FSS Hurricane SMG in Modern Warfare 2 Beta:
- Equip the M4 Assault Rifle as your primary weapon in one of your loadouts.
- Play a few matches with the M4 until it reaches level 13 to unlock the FTAC Recon Battle Rifle.
- Now equip the FTAC Recon in your loadout and get it to level 16 to unlock the FSS Hurricane Submachine Gun.
- You can check your weapon tiers and unlocks on the Progress tab in the Gunsmith as shown in the image above. In addition, players who purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition already have access to the FSS Hurricane via the FJX Cinder Weapon Vault.
Best FSS Hurricane Build Modern Warfare 2
- barrel: FSS Kanonade 16″ barrel
- laser: 4mW laser box
- share: Quicksilver demo collapsed
- underflow: VX Pineapple Vert Grip
- magazine: Phantom Grip
Related: Modern Warfare 2 – Best M4 Build & Loadout
This is our FSS Hurricane loadout recommendation using the limited set of attachments available during Beta. The stock and rear grip attachments used here improve the weapon’s viability in close-range gunfights by increasing its mobility stats such as movement, sprint-to-fire, and aim-down-sight (ADS) speeds.
The 16-inch FSS barrel adds damage range and projectile velocity to the SMG, making it suitable for mid-range combat as well. It also improves the weapon’s hip fire accuracy. For even tighter hip fire spread, we use the pineapple foregrip and 4mW laser on our FSS Hurricane build.
Best FSS Hurricane Loadout & Class Modern Warfare 2
- Primary: FSS Hurricane submachine gun
- Secondary: X13 Automatic Pistol
- Tactical: Flash Grenade
- fatal: drill charge
- perk pack
- Basic Benefits: Double Time and Tracker
- Bonus Perk: Quick hands / Quick solution
- Ultimate Advantage: Spirit
- field upgrade: ammo box
For more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 content, visit the Pro Game Guides. In the meantime, read our article on All Gunsmith Weapons in Modern Warfare 2 Beta and How Does Ground War Invasion Mode Work in Modern Warfare 2?
https://progameguides.com/call-of-duty/modern-warfare-2-how-to-get-fss-hurricane-best-build/ Modern Warfare 2: How To Get FSS Hurricane And Best Build