Nalah Jackson arrested, Kason Thomass still missing

The manhunt Nalah Jackson ended Thursday afternoon in Indiana, but the search for five-month-old Kason Thomass continues.

According to a recent news conference, police arrested Jackson around 2 p.m. local time after multiple leads pointed to her being in the Indianapolis area. Metro police and the FBI have positively identified Jackson, according to Columbus Police Sheriff Elaine Bryant’s news conference Thursday.

For about an hour, police have been questioning the suspect who was charged with two kidnappings on Wednesday.

Kason was Not with her at the time of the arrest, the stolen black 2010 Honda Accord. It’s unclear if Nalah brought Kason to Indianapolis.

The FBI has offered a $10,000 reward “The safe return of Kasonper Chef Bryant. Officials are urging anyone with helpful information about the child’s whereabouts to contact police at 614-645-4701.

The case remains an ongoing investigation. Investigators in the case say they received over three dozen tips from callers in Columbus and central Ohio in the past 24 hours.

Details of Nalah Jackson’s arrest in Indiana

Ohio police began receiving reports of sightings of Jackson in Indianapolis on Thursday morning. At 2:00 p.m. local time, IMPD had pulled over a person believed to be Jackson. Her identity was confirmed within an hour and she was taken into custody.

Three detectives from the Columbus Division of Police are en route to Indianapolis to continue their investigation. Kason’s safe return remains a priority for officials, according to conference notes.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol is working with the state of Indiana to update and expand the AMBER alert.

How Nalah Jackson kidnapped two five-month-old twin boys and left one behind

As previously reported, Jackson kidnapped Kason along with his twin brother Kyair Thomass Monday night from the parking lot of a Donatos in Columbus, Ohio. At the time, the children’s mother, Wilhelmina Barnett, was working as a door dash driver, leaving both children in a running car to pick up an order at the pizza shop.

When Barnett entered the facility at approximately 9:45 p.m., Jackson, who was inside, immediately exited the vehicle and stole the vehicle with the children inside. She later left Kyair in the Dayton International Airport parking lot — about 70 miles and an hour’s drive from where she first kidnapped the twins.

Surveillance footage showed Nalah at a gas station in Huber Heights around 11:45 p.m. Monday night. At the time, the boys were not visible to station employees, although Jackson reportedly spent at least 30 minutes in the bathroom. She dropped Kyair off at the airport around 4 a.m. on Tuesday.

Corresponding WDTN2, Jackson has a crime story with custody of their own children. She has reportedly been jailed on and off for the past four years.

This is an evolving story. Nalah Jackson arrested, Kason Thomass still missing

Brian Ashcraft is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button